Borochat

Proud sponsors of Alex Revell & Lily Bruno

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Papa John's by AndyCToday 07:57Today at 07:57:21view thread

Oldest article: BoroGuide Match Preview: Cam Utd (A) by Pete24/4 07:59Sat Apr 24 07:59:20 2021view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Revs Post Oxford Interview Random Info by Hitchin Callling7/10 09:12Thu Oct 7 09:12:36 2021view thread

Re: Match thread - Hartlepool (h)

By Chuds5/10 21:01Tue Oct 5 21:01:42 2021In response to Re: Match thread - Hartlepool (h)

Views: 260

His defensive work isn't actually something I have picked up on either way, as being good or bad (whereas Daly is instantly picked up on as being fantastic, for instance). I will try to remember to actively look out for it this weekend.

My biggest criticism until recently was that he was totally anonymous in many games he played (and unavailable for many), however in recent games he has been far more visible. But critically he wastes good opportunities too much for my liking (see the chance he missed where he had to score from List's cutback, and the chance where he had the ball in a 3-on-2 or 3-on-3 on Satdi and picked the wrong option/a poor ball). BUT on the flip side of that he often gets himself into the position to have those opportunities, something a lot of the rest of the side do not, so he deserves credit for that. And his assist for List on Satdi was lovely. It looks like he has good positional awareness offensively, but often struggles to pick the right option when then in possession to me, which is something he can hopefully improve as there is definite potential in him.

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Match thread - Hartlepool (h) by Ratman465/10 22:22Tue Oct 5 22:22:20 2021

Previous thread: Oxford commentary by samborough5/10 20:29Tue Oct 5 20:29:05 2021view thread