ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Red Card Roulette (With Roulette Len) by PudsYesterday 23:29Yesterday at 23:29:56view thread

Oldest article: 4 years ago by Sev31/8/2018 13:52Fri Aug 31 13:52:30 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Northampton prediction"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Northampton prediction

By Balders (BALDOCKBORO)15/12/2018 19:23Sat Dec 15 19:23:29 2018In response to Re: Northampton prediction

Views: 521

Kennedy at least always wanted the ball and tried to play forwards, second half especially.

Guthrie wound me up today, had 3 headers at goal and didn't test the keeper, the first half one a free header. A couple of balls into the channels he jogged after, Newton or Revell would have got to them. Won a few free kicks but did nothing else.

Revell likewise looks completely shot of any confidence.

I quite liked the 3 at the back, it meant Seddon didn't get forward as much as I'd like, and Hunt is too defensive to be threatening much down his flank as a wide midfielder but it was quite solid with Timlin in front.

Thought Timlin had a bit of a stinker when in possession, his passing was poor.

Farmans kicking wasn't great either.

Wildin should play on the wing/wide midfield more often, a better option than JCR.

As a spectacle it won't live long in the memory but a point away is always welcome.

And the big plate special Fish and Chips platter with a pre-match pint was nice.

Edited by BALDOCKBORO at 19:24:31 on 15th December 2018