ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat
Ronnie Henry Testimonial - 6th May

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: New club Crest by Gitts n GrattzToday 12:44Today at 12:44:24view thread

Oldest article: 5+ goals by Sev6/11/2018 13:23Tue Nov 6 13:23:05 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: My view on recent form"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: My view on recent form

By Balders (BALDOCKBORO)7/1 07:24Mon Jan 7 07:24:13 2019In response to My view on recent form

Views: 1142

On your first point we did try and play a strong tight midfield, we played 3 CMs . We lacked any width or cover for the FBs. Should have played 4-5-1 or a traditional 4-4-2. We lost because Dino got the shape and tactics wrong, narrow and hoofing aimlessly into channels, everything stemmed from that.

On the midfield I agree.

On giving Sonupé a chance, he's had chances and not impressed. He's not yet L2 ready. Loan him out.

Ball similar but has shown flashes. Although he isn't the answer yet either.

Reid we haven't seen enough of beyond pre-season to know.

JCR on his day is ok and gave us width and a bit of spark Satdi for 20 minutes, but isn't the answer either.