Voting for this season's Player of the Year will open at the Notts County game, and will close on Easter Monday. Ballot boxes will be at the SA Points in the ground, and you will also be able to vote on-line via our web-site. Details of on-line voting in due course. Voting is for SA Members only, and the winner will be announced in the Broadhall Suite after the Cheltenham game.
Membership for 2019/20 will also open on 30th March, and the benefits will include a Member's discount on North Stand ticket prices. There will also be a FREE commemorative SA Pin Badge, that will mark our 25th Anniversary. Application forms will be available at the SA Points, and in the Club Shop. We will also open on-line membership via our eShop.
Subscriptions for 2019/20 are £15 Adults, £10 Concessions, £5 for Juniors (under 16) and £30 for Family membership.
Renewal details for existing SA members, and information on our AGM will be send out after our final league game.
Thanks to those of you who supported the SA during this season.
Edited by SA Administrator at 12:58:34 on 19th March 2019
- 30th March by SA Administrator19/3 12:57Tue Mar 19 12:57:34 2019 2 peopleview thread
- Re: 30th March by Boromatt20/3 10:11Wed Mar 20 10:11:23 2019 1 person
- Re: 30th March by SFCfox19/3 14:12Tue Mar 19 14:12:29 2019 1 person
- Re: 30th March by SA Administrator19/3 15:27Tue Mar 19 15:27:43 2019 5 people 1 person
- Re: 30th March by Bladders19/3 19:22Tue Mar 19 19:22:26 2019 3 people
- Re: 30th March by Tucks20/3 09:07Wed Mar 20 09:07:12 2019
- Re: 30th March by WASP19/3 20:02Tue Mar 19 20:02:54 2019
- Re: 30th March by Ratman4620/3 08:51Wed Mar 20 08:51:08 2019 1 person
- Re: 30th March by WASP20/3 10:13Wed Mar 20 10:13:59 2019 1 person
- Re: 30th March by Ratman4620/3 11:24Wed Mar 20 11:24:56 2019 1 person