ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: DC by DaveYesterday 17:20Yesterday at 17:20:38view thread

Oldest article: Chair by WASP2/2 16:55Sat Feb 2 16:55:40 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Your Guide to our Visitors - Nottingham County"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Your Guide to our Visitors - Nottingham County

By Gitts n Grattz30/3 11:47Sat Mar 30 11:47:59 2019In response to Your Guide to our Visitors - Nottingham County

Views: 162

My brother in law is a County fan and he may not be a serial killer but he is a wife beater and an arrogant tool. Soon to be ex B-I-L. But will always be an S-O-D.

Anyway not a reflection of all County fans of course. Would hate to be accused of stereotyping. ;)

But I never liked them since watching them at Boro and that disgusting crim Lee Hughes scoring (had to happen as things I usually passionately pray don’t happen, do*). So, along with him and Shipman, I have so many reasons to loathe them. Just saying. Today would be special for me if we win!!!!

*sorry for all those late goals scored against us recently. I’m convinced it’s my fault!