ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Jerome Okimo by TucksToday 07:42Today at 07:42:56view thread

Oldest article: WATN Goalkeeping Coach Special by Old Town Boro14/9 16:03Sat Sep 14 16:03:01 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Match Thread"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Match Thread

By AgentEves19/10 15:25Sat Oct 19 15:25:31 2019

Views: 1287

I honestly dont know how many more games I can be bothered to get up and watch.

We are absolutely dreadful.

We have absolutely no plan when we have possession other than just bombing it forward and hoping that Guthrie or Cowley can get on the end and force something from nothing.

What is the fucking point in playing 5 in midfield if we are just going to bypass the entire midfield?

We show absolutely ZERO urgency to win the ball back, which would be fine if when we did eventually win the ball, we held on to possession, or were at least smart with it, but we just boot it away. It's like we don't actually want the ball.

I've tried to be patient and give it a chance to come together, but it just isnt getting any better and I have absolutely no idea what our playing style/tactics are meant to be.