ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Jerome Okimo by TucksToday 07:42Today at 07:42:56view thread

Oldest article: WATN Goalkeeping Coach Special by Old Town Boro14/9 16:03Sat Sep 14 16:03:01 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Match Thread"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Match Thread

By Telboy20/10 18:23Sun Oct 20 18:23:36 2019In response to Re: Match Thread

Views: 447

The point I'm trying to make.... Timlin is part of our weak midfield, a good physical player but his touch and passing leaves a lot to be desired. Timlin is not the only midfield player, although I am picking him out, the whole midfield is not that great.

In no way has his presence in the team been the inspiration for our better performances.

There are other players Farman, Nugent, Guthrie, Cowley, to name just a few, that have found a new lease of life under Sampson.

Edit:- Let's see what happens at the next home match..I sincerely hope the midfield gels and becomes the engine room to get us victory.

Edited by Telboy at 18:30:36 on 20th October 2019