ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Looks like we have another season in L2 by SFCfoxToday 16:42Today at 16:42:47view thread

Oldest article: Transfer Deadline Day by Old Town Boro31/1 00:34Fri Jan 31 00:34:15 20201 person dislikes this 1 personview thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: #stevenageforleaguefootball "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: #stevenageforleaguefootball

By Richie Rich C15/2 21:28Sat Feb 15 21:28:14 2020In response to Re: #stevenageforleaguefootball

Views: 272

We certainly told the players today, a statement of intent from every single fan that reminded me of some amazing fan performances of the past , up there with Swansea Away for me that today. I know we get no extra points for support but we are doing all we can as supporters to give them the extra lift they need. The whole point of the hashtag has been to unite us all for those 90 ( 135 today ) minutes and be that one huge 12th man.

A lot more enjoyable that way and at least we will as fans will know we have done all we can come what may.

We go again Saturday

#Stevenageforleaguefootball