ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Stevenage Programme/Teamsheet Help by BaldockYesterday 19:46Yesterday at 19:46:18view thread

Oldest article: O Goals by Willo915/2 17:58Sat Feb 15 17:58:48 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Embarrassing and clueless "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Embarrassing and clueless

By Junction 716/2 17:12Sun Feb 16 17:12:39 2020

Views: 1082

Yesterday the fans stepped up and with the help of Drackers & co and the #stevenageforleguefootball thing gave people some hope and encouragement to get behind the club and do their part .

I wasn’t at the game yesterday but heard the players at least tried which is all we could ask for at this crucial time of the season

In the many many years I’ve followed and supported this club I’ve never known this situation , being relegated from league one wasn’t a major trauma as we still had the luxury of being in the football league.

I’ve supported PW from the start when he came to our club and saved us at the 11th hour because Victor Green was locking the gates that night and walking away and there would have been no Stevenage Borough FC .... AGAIN!!!!!

But today I’ve finally lost faith and respect for him .. yes we have a lovely training ground yes we have a good ground now that’s not an embarrassment yes we have a new 76 bar etc and a club house most teams would love !!

But maybe he should have focused more on staying in the fecking football league them poncing around with boxing events changing the clubs history rebranding it to a mousse on our badge etc by getting a proper management team in and spending some money on players not the shower we have witnessed this season !!

NOW THE FINAL INSULT TO US ALL PUTTING AN EX PLAYER WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE IN CHARGE FOR THE LAST 13 MOST IMPORTANT GAMES OF OUR HISTORY ???

Well I’m sorry that’s just admitting defeat and relegation and that’s fecking insulting all those people that have ploughed endless amounts of time and money and years into this club and those whom have travelled up and down this country (especially this season ) over the years !!

WALLACE NOW IS THE TIME TO GET YOUR MONEY OUT ( well our money actually) AND SAVE US OR HAVE YOU GIVEN UP WITH 39 points STILL TO PLAY FOR ?? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ALEX REVELL???? Alex fecking Revell ?? Have you gone totally fecking mad man?????

Rant over !!!

Fuming and fecking pissed off