ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Super proud sponsors of Alex Revell IDST

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: UEFA C Licence Coach by LoudmouthBFCToday 19:38Today at 19:38:36view thread

Oldest article: man of the match by Bragbury1062/1 18:01Sat Jan 2 18:01:50 2021view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: EFL iFollow survey"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: EFL iFollow survey

By AgentEves6/3 02:02Sat Mar 6 02:02:51 2021In response to Re: EFL iFollow survey

Views: 552

I agree, and it means that the club can continue to get some income from fans who can't commit to all/any games in a season. I highly doubt there will be many who will choose to watch iFollow over going to the game based on the quality of the product, so I don't think we'd need to worry about losing revenue from fans who would ordinarily go to the games.

Plus, don't we get revenue from away fans too? There will probably be a good number of iFollowers who wouldn't normally make the trip, especially with teams further away.

Hopefully they'll do a season ticket pass, because that really works out as great value for me. I forget how much my season pass cost, but for 46 games, it worked out substantially cheaper than individual match passes. And given I can't get to the ground (probably about a 30h round trip for me), that's revenue that the club is getting that they wouldn't get without iFollow.

I think the upsides of continuing iFollow far outweigh any potential downsides. And if Burger King continue to promote Stevenage outside of England, through FIFA etc, then we are increasing the access to the club immeasurably.

iFollow needs to sort their shit out still, but it has improved A LOT since when I first started using it. Hopefully they can ramp up the money they get from sponsorship and put that into the quality of the service. On the subject of adverts, I was surprised by the variety. Sure, you still get a lot of Carabao and Screwfix adverts, but you don't feel like you're literally watching the same advert over and over, which is the case for many other sports streaming services.