ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Super proud sponsors of Alex Revell IDST

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Close season off topic fun. by Old_manYesterday 22:51Yesterday at 22:51:06view thread

Oldest article: Boro Fives Table by Sev26/12/2020 17:27Sat Dec 26 17:27:23 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: EFL iFollow survey"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: EFL iFollow survey

By SFC Jonny6/3 09:54Sat Mar 6 09:54:35 2021In response to Re: EFL iFollow survey

Views: 467

I see what you're saying, but I think for most fans inclined to watch Stevenage, it's not going to make a big difference. We aren't going to suddenly get loads of casual armchair fans who only ever watch on iFollow, downloading a special app and forking out £10 a week, without ever visiting the stadium.

If anything, I think it's going to be used by the sorts of fans who would love to go every week if they could. I'd probably still go to the same number of games a season in person, but watch the others on iFollow, (especially away fixtures). If anything, watching the games every week has got me more engaged than I have been for a few years, and I'm likely to go to more games as a result once things reopen.

Would be interesting to see if/how the pricing changes once grounds reopen.