Re: Club accounts
Difference between the retained earnings figure on the balance sheet for 2019 and 2020 is usually the accounting profit for the year.
Accounting profit does however include figures such as depreciation and amortisation which are not exactly "real" (accounting concepts). Without a P&L it's hard to draw many conclusions.
Note 5 shows depreciation of £112,000 so if you ignored that we would basically be breaking even.
That also shows we had over £1.7m worth of assets additions in the year - north stand presumably? (Nothing to do with profit, just noticed it as interesting)
I also see we allotted 12420 new shares (the ones sold to fans for £25 each) so that raised £310,000.
- Club accounts by Balders12/3 13:39Fri Mar 12 13:39:50 2021view thread
- Re: Club accounts by Danny-da-Bass12/3 22:11Fri Mar 12 22:11:25 2021
- Re: Club accounts by Balders12/3 22:36Fri Mar 12 22:36:54 2021
- Re: Club accounts by Sev13/3 03:05Sat Mar 13 03:05:13 2021
- Re: Club accounts by Chet Manley13/3 08:22Sat Mar 13 08:22:02 2021 1 person
- Re: Club accounts by Taz13/3 07:12Sat Mar 13 07:12:48 2021
- Re: Club accounts by Hitchin Callling12/3 15:56Fri Mar 12 15:56:35 2021
- Re: Club accounts by Freemo12/3 17:07Fri Mar 12 17:07:00 2021
- Re: Club accounts by Bragbury10612/3 17:40Fri Mar 12 17:40:33 2021 5 people
- Re: Club accounts by Freemo12/3 17:57Fri Mar 12 17:57:48 2021 1 person
- Re: Club financial security assured - FAO Chuds by Deltic 2113/3 02:48Sat Mar 13 02:48:53 2021