Borochat

Proud sponsors of Alex Revell & Lily Bruno

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Revs Interview by PeteToday 21:28Today at 21:28:58view thread

Oldest article: Craig Dobson and Stacy Long by Stevenage FC Interviews27/3 19:36Sat Mar 27 19:36:02 2021view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Anyone Heard of Him"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Anyone Heard of Him

By ex-pat8/7 22:22Thu Jul 8 22:22:50 2021In response to Re: Anyone Heard of Him

Views: 671

Hi. Barrow fan here. You may not have heard of Bradley Barry largely because he has hitherto been a northern based player. Ian Evatt picked him up from Chesterfield a couple of years ago. The fact that he's now at Stevenage has a lot to do with family circumstances I believe that have forced him south. He had made it pretty clear that last season would be his last with the Bluebirds and we weren't expecting to retain him. But I'm pretty certain Cooper would've offered him a contract.

You have a decent player and we are sad to see him leave. Although described as a full back Brad has pace and has been playing for us as a wing back. Plays in advanced wide positions, gets behind defences, has a decent cross and when required a pretty potent shot on him. His attitude is generally good and he's a hard worker on the pitch. He has had one particularly long period out last season with injury but was back towards the end. I wouldn't describe him as being particularly fragile. Think you'll like him.