Re: Swindon fans
The officials were poor all the way, they have been told to let the game flow by the law makers. Doesn't make for a good game as frustrations' mount and more shirt pulling and niggly fouls will increase. Let play on happen followed by yellow/red cards if you are going to play like that.
The main point from my point of view was sadly the Ref was scared and bottled the last 5 mins. There was no way he would give us a penalty at the end even if a Swindon player had beheaded Daly. The game should have been stopped when the flares came on and the points awarded to us.
But nothing will happen and Phil will also have to pay for the seat chucked on the pitch. Swindon Town players then went and celebrated with their fans well done.
Their Chairman must be embarrassed by them players and supporters.
- Swindon fans by WASP4/9 17:05Sat Sep 4 17:05:10 2021 7 peopleview thread
- Re: Swindon fans by MSFC 4/9 22:56Sat Sep 4 22:56:16 2021 1 person
- Re: Swindon fans by Yogi5/9 09:39Sun Sep 5 09:39:30 2021 3 people
- Re: Swindon fans by Jonnym84/9 20:49Sat Sep 4 20:49:51 2021
- Re: Swindon fans by Borobubbles4/9 18:36Sat Sep 4 18:36:26 2021 1 person
- Re: Swindon fans by Steeevenage174/9 19:26Sat Sep 4 19:26:42 2021
- Re: Swindon fans by Freemo4/9 20:27Sat Sep 4 20:27:42 2021 1 person
- Re: Swindon fans by Boromoose4/9 23:17Sat Sep 4 23:17:55 2021
- Re: Swindon fans by Bankerbob5/9 09:09Sun Sep 5 09:09:43 2021 1 person
- Re: Swindon fans by Borojim4/9 18:15Sat Sep 4 18:15:29 2021 7 people
- Re: Swindon fans by Ratman464/9 17:15Sat Sep 4 17:15:10 2021
- Re: Swindon fans by WASP4/9 17:31Sat Sep 4 17:31:22 2021
- Re: Swindon fans by Themessiah4/9 17:57Sat Sep 4 17:57:20 2021