Borochat

Proud sponsors of Paul Tisdale & Shianne Swarres

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Youeevilll prediction by BankerbobToday 15:57Today at 15:57:51view thread

Oldest article: North-stand bar by Bragbury10622/8 14:14Sun Aug 22 14:14:56 2021view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Is Revs the one? "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Is Revs the one?

By Boromatt19/9 17:20Sun Sep 19 17:20:31 2021In response to Re: Is Revs the one?

Views: 609

No worries!

There were quite a few comments on social media calling the football club a disgrace. “Pathetic club, embarrassment, wish the club would fold”, were some examples. I don’t think that’s particularly fair IMO. The club was a shining light during the bad times in the pandemic helping so many people, not to mention the hard work that’s gone into the community, providing opportunities for kids to attend matches and overall hard working people who are employed by the club throughout the season. Yes the club as a whole does involve the football, but I didn’t see anyone targeting the club as a “disgrace” when we had a cracking end to the season last season and that was with the same people in charge. If Revs isn’t up to it, I’m sure that’ll be dealt with, but some of the comments on social media I felt was unfair.

I think Revs should be given a little longer to show and prove that he can change things. If he can’t and October is similar to the past couple of weeks, I think he’s time could be up.

Hope that clears it up mate!