BOROCHAT

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Alex Revell - convince me... by ChudsToday 23:06Today at 23:06:55view thread

Oldest article: 5Live by Deano18/1 15:51Thu Jan 18 15:51:46 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Players Sponsorship and incentives "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Players Sponsorship and incentives

By Chuds26/4 08:41Fri Apr 26 08:41:43 2024In response to Re: Players Sponsorship and incentives

Views: 138

The SA has always organised, run and paid for (the awards themselves and they put on a buffet for everybody as well) the event, but this is the first time attendance has been limited.

Reason being that the season we stayed up when Evans first came in they were held in the 76 Lounge and it was insanely rammed in there with not everybody able to get in, and last season they were held on the pitch after the mass celebrations that went with the promotion. So makes every sense to try to handle the potential demand rather than a mass scramble, and also that as the SA run the event, that their member should get first dibs on tickets. I have absolutely no issues with that.

And as it turns out there are some spare tickets remaining, which are now available to anyone on a first come, first served basis from the club shop.

My sole issue, and I really am not fussed about it and have a lot of sympathy with the SA about this whole thing, is the lack of notice. So as I have said elsewhere, so long as going forward it is announced well in advance (SA should list it as one of the benefits when membership opens for next season) that it is a SA event and they will get priority, nobody can complain.