ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: DC by DaveYesterday 17:20Yesterday at 17:20:38view thread

Oldest article: Chair by WASP2/2 16:55Sat Feb 2 16:55:40 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Newport winning :( by RockyBottom30/4 21:20Tue Apr 30 21:20:03 2019view thread

Scenes!

By Boromatt29/4 11:12Mon Apr 29 11:12:27 2019

Views: 881

Best game of football this season? Best win this season? Goal you’ve cheered for most this season? 100%!!

I don’t think I’ve ever ran down a flight of stairs for two goals, burnt more calories than I do going to the gym haha!

On a serious note, how good was that on Saturday? What a performance from the team, if you actually have a look at the chances we should’ve had more and a penalty to go along with that. Kurtis can’t atop scoring at the minute and Ilias does the magic once again! Superb! I came to the game with a few friends, the weekend we had was probably the best weekend I’ve had in years all down to game and result on Saturday. Went out and celebrated after, big!

Can we make the play offs? Footballs a funny game, we’ve probably got the easiest game on Saturday, I reckon we’ll win so it’s down to the other teams. However, if we don’t make it, who cares! We’re taking some fantastic form into next season, with the league shaping up to be an exciting one, along with this id like to think a lot of the good players in the team will want to stay.

What a day Saturday! Proud of the team, the celebrations at the end were fantastic. Let’s end this superb season with another big performance and result Saturday. COYB

reply to this article | return to the front page

13 people like this 13 people   

Re: Scenes!

By Deltic 2130/4 17:04Tue Apr 30 17:04:03 2019In response to Scenes! Top of thread

Views: 418

And you’ve got the photos to prove it! 😊

By chazofazo (Albert Hall)29/4 14:29Mon Apr 29 14:29:33 2019In response to Scenes! Top of thread

Views: 673

Definately the best away game of the season. The score flattered them, we were as good as I have seen for a while especially in the first half, against a side who are one the best in the division and with a near sell out home crowd in their backs.

What was most pleasing is the way we dealt with the pressure mid second half and then had them in trouble on the break. Something we have not always seen this season. Even their goal was hugely wind assisted and not really deserved. Good times and well deserved.

2 people like this 2 people   

By Freemo29/4 18:46Mon Apr 29 18:46:46 2019In response to Re: Scenes! Top of thread

Views: 593

Under GW it tended to be the case we needed to get a bit lucky in a couple of games, then we'd have confidence to go out and put in genuinely strong performances.

Sounds like I should've lifted my self-imposed ban on setting foot in Mansfield.

By Bladders (BALDOCKBORO)29/4 18:52Mon Apr 29 18:52:29 2019In response to Re: Scenes! Top of thread

Views: 582

Free tickets for U18's too. So great value for Katie, (aged 23)

Previous thread: Predictions tomorrow by Boromatt26/4 16:34Fri Apr 26 16:34:20 2019view thread