ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: New striker George? by Handyandy1Today 00:09Today at 00:09:37view thread

Oldest article: Hitchin Town pre season friendly pre match preview by The Daily Stevenage8/7 18:38Mon Jul 8 18:38:09 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: New Signing from Leeds ? by worrier10/7 16:42Wed Jul 10 16:42:35 2019view thread

Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FC

By The Daily Stevenage9/7 16:01Tue Jul 9 16:01:07 2019

Views: 831

When we started The Daily Stevenage, we envisaged it being more of a lifestyle magazine than a football magazine, occupying a space on the newsagent’s shelf alongside The Face and GQ, just below the Razzle shelf. Our dream has materialised.

https://dailystevenage.wordpress.com/2019/07/09/terrace-culture/

Just to remind you, we are open to all contributions. Want to write a review of the Nissan Juke? Get in touch.

reply to this article | return to the front page

7 people like this 7 people   

Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FC

By Puds (Chuds)10/7 11:29Wed Jul 10 11:29:26 2019In response to Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 285

That chap with silver boots, I'd like to meet them, they sound great.

Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FC

By Thora10/7 08:57Wed Jul 10 08:57:13 2019In response to Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 361

Following that character assassination I might have an article in me.

1 person likes this 1 person   

By Owen10/7 09:05Wed Jul 10 09:05:04 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 334

Brutal but enjoyable. Hope you're well sir.

By Thora10/7 09:10Wed Jul 10 09:10:05 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 339

Once I found out who wrote it (and I have my suspsicions) I'll have my revenge.

By Paulio10/7 11:23Wed Jul 10 11:23:04 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 287

Pay me £50 and I’ll tell you.

By Bladders (BALDOCKBORO)10/7 11:30Wed Jul 10 11:30:55 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 276

No text

Edited by BALDOCKBORO at 12:18:42 on 10th July 2019

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)10/7 10:14Wed Jul 10 10:14:30 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 330

My money's on Sarlly.

By Owen10/7 15:46Wed Jul 10 15:46:12 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 209

Surprised you saw anything. Boom tish.

By Cruffers10/7 10:47Wed Jul 10 10:47:18 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 293

Talking of Sarlly, there was a caller on Talksport yesterday talking about academies and the false promises etc. His lad was at Rotherham (U11/12) and the Academy coach moved from there to Boro Academy (I wonder who) then signed him to Boro, as they had a work move down this way. The caller was far from complimentary about the way his lad and others were treated by said coach while they were there.

However, from what I know there have been quite a few positive changes in personnel at the Academy recently, which is good and going in the right direction.

By Mr Happy SFC10/7 13:10Wed Jul 10 13:10:49 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 234

Parents always moan if their little offspring doesn't excell the way their obvious footballing genius deserves.

By Bork9/7 20:51Tue Jul 9 20:51:07 2019In response to Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 466

Ha! Nicely done.

By RockyBottom9/7 16:28Tue Jul 9 16:28:06 2019In response to Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 659

'Terrace culture? Not a laboratory analysis of the crust that steadily builds around the lid of the ketchup on the East Terrace burger bar between July and May like a tangy stalagmite, but a dive into the petri dish of sartorial elegance that is the East Terrace,'

Haha, this is class :)

2 people like this 2 people   

By Deano (deanos13)10/7 00:33Wed Jul 10 00:33:58 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 395

The Webber comment made me lol. Had Gdubs written it he'd have mentioned 'the embroided initials on his cuffs' whilst sticking his wrists out twisting them left and right.....

By Bladders (BALDOCKBORO)10/7 11:32Wed Jul 10 11:32:12 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 269

Allegedly the first draft did mention Webber's diamanté cufflinks.

By Pat (PatJ5)10/7 14:52Wed Jul 10 14:52:06 2019In response to Re: Terrace Culture - our critique of the fashion scene surrounding Stevenage FCTop of thread

Views: 210

Weird name for a dog in my opinion.

Previous thread: Wingate & Finchley friendly by Roland Rimbs9/7 20:14Tue Jul 9 20:14:44 2019view thread