ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: You reap what you sow by PaulioToday 19:08Today at 19:08:29view thread

Oldest article: Luke Amos by scaz_QPR27/6 15:33Thu Jun 27 15:33:39 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Time for Dino to go by Paulio24/8 17:27Sat Aug 24 17:27:40 2019view thread

Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hour

By Deltic 2123/8 12:32Fri Aug 23 12:32:09 2019

Views: 690

Could be interesting to some? Apparently they’re finished at midnight tonight.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Bury sold

By WASP (Original Mr Wasp)23/8 22:24Fri Aug 23 22:24:04 2019In response to Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hourTop of thread

Views: 387

They've got a buyer right at the brink. The whole thing sounds a bit suspect if you ask me.

1 person likes this 1 person   

Re: Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hour

By Mr Happy SFC23/8 12:52Fri Aug 23 12:52:19 2019In response to Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hourTop of thread

Views: 634

What's to be discussed? They didn't pay their staff, they can't fulfil their fixtures, they've been badly managed for years. They should have been dumped out of the league months ago.

7 people like this 7 people   

By Puds (Chuds)23/8 13:47Fri Aug 23 13:47:10 2019In response to Re: Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hourTop of thread

Views: 586

And their CHEATING cost another club promotion. And it isn't the first time they have done it. If they get saved they will just do it again. They never learn, nor would they now.

Sympathy towards the fans, but not the club, fuck them.

Edited by Chuds at 14:22:04 on 23rd August 2019

13 people like this 13 people   

By Roulette Len24/8 00:06Sat Aug 24 00:06:00 2019In response to Re: Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hourTop of thread

Views: 332

Should Bury go out of business and start again as a "new" club, do they retain their previous honours?

I suspect they wouldn't retain their previous non tax/payments sins?

By East Coast Boro24/8 08:18Sat Aug 24 08:18:04 2019In response to Re: Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hourTop of thread

Views: 296

They wont be kicked out ....

[BBC sport} 'Phil Neville, the brother of fellow former England defender Gary and England Netball coach Tracey, told Robbie Savage's Premier League Breakfast on BBC Radio 5 Live: "I hope somebody is allowed to buy that club and the town has something to be proud of again.

"My mum worked for [Bury for] 30 years and my dad had a stand named after him.

"To consider they might not have a football club, for me it's so upsetting. My mum is devastated. She resigned on Friday because she couldn't work with the current ownership."

Perhaps PW should get Beckhams Mum a job at Boro and name the new Bar after Posh, We can then splash the cash on players without fear of going bust.

2 people like this 2 people   

By East Coast Boro23/8 21:30Fri Aug 23 21:30:19 2019In response to Re: Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hourTop of thread

Views: 365

BBC Sport
"EFL chief executive Debbie Jevans told BBC Sport on Thursday that if a buyer did come forward they would consider giving them more time - but that "it's very difficult to see how we can postpone more matches".

"The clock is ticking, there's no question," said Jevans. "Nobody wants to see this club disappear out of the league, least of all me, which is why we are working 24/7 to try to stop that happening."

Umm Feel a fudge coming on again!

By East Coast Boro23/8 23:40Fri Aug 23 23:40:47 2019In response to Re: Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hourTop of thread

Views: 315

If The are saved and the EFL bottle it, I do hope there will be a punishment of say at least 5 points deducted per game not played on the original fixture date (for Bolton too with another 5 for not informing the EFL & opposition they could be bothered to play).

By Dino Maamria's Goat. (Gaz Murray)23/8 15:16Fri Aug 23 15:16:39 2019In response to Re: Bury FC being discussed on Jeremy Vine/R2 in an hourTop of thread

Views: 518

Amen brother!

Previous thread: Mansfield are 4/5 to beat us!!!!!!!!! by Copeysaurus23/8 13:13Fri Aug 23 13:13:24 2019view thread