ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Dover (h) by PudsToday 10:36Today at 10:36:52view thread

Oldest article: Dino by GWisKing5/9 11:06Thu Sep 5 11:06:48 201933 people dislike this 33 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Changes by Bladders10/9 14:12Tue Sep 10 14:12:02 2019view thread

GW Part IV

By GWisKing10/9 09:56Tue Sep 10 09:56:05 2019

Views: 1475

I would genuinely get Westley back. He should be able to sort out this shambles and wouldn't introduce an entirely new style of football. Would be relatively similar to Dino's but I can absolutely belive we would be much more organised under GW. Couldnt work out a system under dino sometimes.

Quick poll:
LIKE if you would get GW back
DISLIKE if you wouldn't

reply to this article | return to the front page

29 people like this 29 people   25 people dislike this 25 people

Re: GW Part IV

By Stevo-return11/9 13:03Wed Sep 11 13:03:49 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 576

Hi all.
Firstly, I’d like to say, thank you Dino, you’ll always be a legend at this club. It’s a shame it didn’t work out for you on the managerial side.
I’ve not been on here for a few years. However, with the club in its current position, I felt the need to express my own personal opinion.

Over the last 20-years, the club has tried several managerial styles.
There was the Sheringham approach to bring positive attention, and thereby boost crowds. That didn’t work.
Then there was Stimson, who left as soon as a ‘better’ offer came along.
Darren Sarll’s appointment seemed, because of his success with the youth team to be a good shout. As it proved, there are several miles between U18’s and the first team
Gary Smith, appeared a good call, but again, there’s a huge gulf between ‘soccer’ and football.
Peter Taylor, and I get why, but boy-oh-boy was that a bad one.
Wayne Turner, just never really happened.

In between all of these attempts was one man. We all obviously recognise who that was.

So, my points are:
Consider for a moment all your favourite players over the last twenty years. Our only concern was which Championship side would try to buy these players come the end of the season.
Recall your favourite games, home or away.
Remember the best atmosphere at any game, home or away.
Think about the best cup games, and remember that whomever it was we were playing, we went into it believing we could win, and often did.
Mull over how it felt when the club that we love had a siege mentality. Whereby, we knew everyone hated/disliked us and we loved it that way, not caring how big a teams reputation was, we were going to roll them over, and we did.
Remember what it was like when we had the same back 5 (4 n keeper) for almost two consistent seasons.
All this was under one man, and again we all know who this is.

For sure, it is not good to go backwards. Sometimes though, you need to take one back to then take two forward. I read one of two refer to GW as a dinosaur. He is in his 40’s and that tag just doesn’t fit. For sure, some say it didn’t work out elsewhere for him. He was given a few months to perform miracles with egotistical players and arrogant infrastructures. Currently, we are going backwoods, in spite of the money spent.

If Graham can swallow his pride and apply for the job, then Phil should also swallow his pride, for the sake of the club. Importantly, under GW the average attendance was up by 300, that’s £6000 a week. Do a pole of all the stay-away fans and I believe you’d be shocked how many have not been since GW left, because with him went belief and atmosphere.

Now, I have no doubts Mark Sampson has a great pedigree. However, as a male coach, he is unproven. Do we have to once more go down an optimistic route?

I now live over 100-miles from the ground; however, I would be happy to do that round-trip if GW was in charge. Why, because I would know what to expect. A team that would battle until the end, with a belief that they could beat anyone. Importantly, the resulting atmosphere would be once again bouncing...

Imagine what GW would have done with all the money Dino has splashed out.

Steve

PS, say what you want, this is just my opinion as a life-long fan.

15 people like this 15 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By GWisKing12/9 10:19Thu Sep 12 10:19:50 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 296

Just brought a tear to my eye.

BRING GW BACK

1 person likes this 1 person   

By East Coast Boro12/9 10:24Thu Sep 12 10:24:55 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 277

Hi Graham

You can shout as much as you like!

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Richie Rich C11/9 20:10Wed Sep 11 20:10:21 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 432

You have just described it perfectly , everything you described and our happiest days were all under the manager you describe , your right , only one thing for it Bring back Pail Fairclough and Paul Peterson

4 people like this 4 people   

By Rob SBFC (Big Robbie (SBFC))11/9 14:59Wed Sep 11 14:59:28 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 497

Legend as a concept is now meaningless because of overuse

By Elkding11/9 14:43Wed Sep 11 14:43:12 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 501

A well thought out and constructive post. Wrong forum mate.

By Paulio11/9 13:44Wed Sep 11 13:44:06 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 522

Thanks Graham.

By Bladders (BALDOCKBORO)11/9 13:38Wed Sep 11 13:38:29 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 509

Much of what you say, is said through rose coloured spectacles, if that's possible.

Talking through your glasses, rather than your arse? Better than many of us on here I suppose.

Yes GW gave us our best bits, without a doubt. But he was also very divisive, he could be very destructive, he made some baffling decisions and a very large proportion of the games he managed were frankly bloody awful to watch.

He doesn't do middle of the road, he was either a genius or a twat, often he was both at the same time which takes some doing.

The dinosaur accusation is about his inability to be swayed, once he doesn't like you, you're out, if you disagree with him, he'll simply ignore you at best or actively undermine you at worst. That and the fact he expects footballers to work 8 hours a day like normal people. Let's face it they're not normal people, you've only got to look at their waxed legs, hairbands and tattoos to realise that, who else goes to work with a Versace wash bag?

He's a Trumpian manager. He has one rule.... He's always right, even when everyone, and the facts disagree, and he expects total acquiescence.

I loved him at his best. Enjoyed a lot of him at his worst, because it got a reaction.

It's a no from me. Although it'd be a roller coaster and probably quite enjoyable.

2 people like this 2 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Puds (Chuds)11/9 13:28Wed Sep 11 13:28:20 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 538

'There was the Sheringham approach to bring positive attention, and thereby boost crowds. That didn’t work.'

Well, yes it did. Our second-highest average attendance ever in our history, despite finishing 18th in L2 that season. Our crowds were only 200 fewer than the year we made the L1 playoffs, when we also had 1800 away fans seemingly every other home game.

'A team that would battle until the end, with a belief that they could beat anyone. Importantly, the resulting atmosphere would be once again bouncing...'

Again, during the second spell, sure. Which he would not replicate. Look at the third spell (and first). Getting dicked and giving up, losing to poor sides with no battle. A feeling of misery on the terrace as we watched yet another dour performance. No doubt you will blame it on Gary Smith. Yawn.

Edited by Chuds at 13:32:52 on 11th September 2019

2 people like this 2 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Westley is God (Stevo)11/9 13:19Wed Sep 11 13:19:37 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 520

Top post, agree with every word.

I would definitely make the effort to get to more home games if Westley returned.

3 people like this 3 people   

By East Coast Boro11/9 14:26Wed Sep 11 14:26:39 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 501

"I would definitely make the effort to get to more home games if Westley returned."

...Which wouldn't make up for the many GW lost the club during his tenures with his style and antics and the more that would stop comming if he returned.

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Sev11/9 19:12Wed Sep 11 19:12:56 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 407

They never came back.

By Westley is God (Stevo)11/9 18:06Wed Sep 11 18:06:14 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 458

"Which wouldn't make up for the many GW lost the club during his tenure with his style and antics and the more that would stop coming if he returned"

Our average attendance during Westley's last season in charge (14/15) was 3180. Average attendance in the susubsequent seasons since has been 2908.

By East Coast Boro11/9 18:36Wed Sep 11 18:36:54 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 437

A late promotion push helped although ifyou take away the 'away fans' figure from both seasons and the figures maybe somewhat different. There are many people I know who hate the GW era and now won't comedown to the Lamex anymore. Having a GW 'mini me' as manager and a host of his ex-player disciples hasn't helped in their eyes.

The 'Teddy' idea maybe wasn't so bad after all, just a very bad choice of individual. A good ex- London Player (with good links) who has his heart in the job, prepared to role up his sleeves, and engage with the fans and wants to make a long career in League management would find Stevenage an ideal place to start. Sadly Teddy 's heart wasn't really in it.

Phil needs bums on his new seats, GW IV is not the answer.

By Bragbury10611/9 19:07Wed Sep 11 19:07:09 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 460

to get the seats used it may be a idea to get the north-stand finished
instead of putting back the dates of when its open,the north-stand should have opened at the start of the season
not a third through the season. many of north-stand season ticket holders have lost intrest in going into the west-stand or the other stand i would rather go to away games than sitting in a church.

By Cruffers12/9 09:05Thu Sep 12 09:05:45 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 331

It’s been stated for a long time by PW that the stand wouldn’t be open for the start of the season.

2 people like this 2 people   

By Old Town Boro (SFC Interviews)11/9 00:28Wed Sep 11 00:28:07 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 631

Nope time to move on from him now.

By Phoenix10/9 21:23Tue Sep 10 21:23:59 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 664

I would love to see Westley come and wave his big dick around the Lamex again.

4 people like this 4 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Paulio10/9 21:45Tue Sep 10 21:45:36 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 612

I’d wave it for him. Up the Wezzle

Edited by Paulio at 21:45:44 on 10th September 2019

By Bork10/9 17:21Tue Sep 10 17:21:17 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 832

EDGELORD.

By MSFC10/9 16:03Tue Sep 10 16:03:17 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 872

Some people need to get over Westley and move on. He is not the answer at the moment.

1 person likes this 1 person   3 people dislike this 3 people

By Deltic 2110/9 20:22Tue Sep 10 20:22:58 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 658

As in ‘he’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy’?!

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)10/9 15:12Tue Sep 10 15:12:30 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 901

This poll is close.

Prior to the weekend I might have commented on the average IQ of a Borochat poster, as evidenced by this poll, but I don’t do that sort of thing anymore.

By Owen10/9 15:20Tue Sep 10 15:20:43 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 871

I hope you're not getting abusive again. Question people's IQ to their face, would you? Say 'hello', would you?

I voted yes for the bantz, would love to see the shitstorm.

1 person likes this 1 person   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)10/9 15:48Tue Sep 10 15:48:14 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 863

That’s the thing. I’m purposely not getting abusive. But all those that want Westley back are clearly having to take turns with the family brain cell

By AgentEves11/9 07:37Wed Sep 11 07:37:50 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 599

Why dont you want him back?

It's not really about the quality of the football, it's about the belief that he instilled in everyone. We genuinely thought we could beat anyone. I miss that. The football was mostly irrelevant because he made us into something that we could all get behind.

It was about far more than the football.

That said, I think most of it is driven by nostalgia and the realization that we will probably never experience anyone like him again.

Edited by AgentEves at 07:38:33 on 11th September 2019

3 people like this 3 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)11/9 10:57Wed Sep 11 10:57:55 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 559

As Chuds says, one spell in three was good.

Westley Mk I came at a time when I barely went to the football (other commitments/heroin addiction) but I think the history books show it didn't really work. Westley Mk II was absolutely fantastic. A once in a generation squad of players tearing the place up. He left, in my opinion, prematurely: not just for Stevenage FC but on a personal level as, if he'd waited until the summer, he could have had his pick of teams instead of settling for Preston. Westley Mk III was 18 months of abject football, with little belief, followed by 4 months of decent football. His team selections and countless reorganisations throughout the match (which had been, up to a point, successful during his second spell) shone a light on the madness. It was only a much-needed improvements towards the end of that ultimate season that got us into the play-offs. As I've said elsewhere, he inherited dross from Smith so they carry some of the blame, but not all of it. I thought it wrong to let him go at the end of his second season, but I also understood that the first 18 months of non-football had already made the board's mind up, so I could see why they went (wrongly) with a big name manager with no experience.

Ultimately, 2012 was a long time ago. I really can't see Westley getting anywhere near replicating that again. It's time to move on. In my opinion.

3 people like this 3 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Deano (deanos13)11/9 20:13Wed Sep 11 20:13:06 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 373

This is almost a great debate. I agree with some of what you say but....

I agree with Agent Eves. We've had words words words from managers. Smith, Sarll, Yeps from Sheringham that were shallow.

Let me tell you something about GW. He came out and 45 seconds of interview. Steve hadn't press record and play. He started again. Identical words. He knew what he wanted to get across. He knew what we needed to hear. I loved it. His intelligence compared to those after him is off the scale.

Some of it was turgid. Some of it was down to Dino. Some of it was down to 'his' players. Mous Beardo Day Ash etc. Some of it was down to luck, you make your own luck...... But there was belief.

I haven't had a smidgeon of belief we have an advantage over an oppenent since.

One day he'll tell the story of how he got under Chris Wilders skin when we beat them to the title.

If only there was a sports show in Stevenage that could get him on......

By Sev11/9 13:10Wed Sep 11 13:10:55 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 493

2 spells were good. 1 was unbelievable.

You lot have too high standards.

Only 2 managers in my time have equalled or bettered Westley (Fairclough obviously and Stimson)

By Richie Rich C11/9 20:13Wed Sep 11 20:13:25 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 393

Absolutely , fairclough and Stimmo produces our best football to watch and fairclough won with it to !! So if you want to bring someone back then get your itchy brown jumpers out for the lads

5 people like this 5 people   

By Rob SBFC (Big Robbie (SBFC))11/9 21:25Wed Sep 11 21:25:56 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 356

Cloughie’s style was much closer to GW’s than Stimmo’s

By Puds (Chuds)11/9 09:36Wed Sep 11 09:36:04 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 556

Once.

Out of three spells.

By AgentEves11/9 16:00Wed Sep 11 16:00:10 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 431

33% is better than 0%.

And it's not like the other two spells were awful.

By East Coast Boro11/9 10:02Wed Sep 11 10:02:11 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 531

It was a moment in time. A perfect blend of non league players who bought into a dream - A different time - very different players.
I cannot put my finger on it now, the child has grown, The dream is gone*.

Each a glimpse and gone forever*

* with thanks to Mr Floyd & Mr Stevenson

By Bladders (BALDOCKBORO)11/9 09:42Wed Sep 11 09:42:34 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 534

So 33% good, better than the rest....

By Mr Happy SFC11/9 08:40Wed Sep 11 08:40:22 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 558

I don't know about never, but it will be a long time before we will go into a match against a Premier League team believing we can get a result again. That was a special period of time and a special team.

By Ratman4611/9 08:58Wed Sep 11 08:58:45 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 541

And beating them

By Freemo11/9 07:40Wed Sep 11 07:40:09 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 575

If anyone doesn't miss an injury sub in the first half necessitating three players changing position I don't know what to say to them.

By Deltic 2110/9 20:23Tue Sep 10 20:23:57 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 647

Oi! That includes me!

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)10/9 20:25Tue Sep 10 20:25:35 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 646

Thought as much 😎

By jayess10/9 16:20Tue Sep 10 16:20:44 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 821

Three play-offs, two promotions.

Your problem is?

By Paulio10/9 17:39Tue Sep 10 17:39:32 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 763

Westley.

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)10/9 17:34Tue Sep 10 17:34:56 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 750

What’s this got to do with Brexit?

By Yogi10/9 16:39Tue Sep 10 16:39:06 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 801

you forgot a relegation.

The only manager to get us relegated in the EFL.

By jayess10/9 16:45Tue Sep 10 16:45:09 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 804

See my next post below

By Puds (Chuds)10/9 20:47Tue Sep 10 20:47:13 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 646

Some people are so cute, desperately defending him for everything.

By Owen10/9 15:50Tue Sep 10 15:50:47 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 820

How dare you, I get custody of the brain cell every Monday and Friday.

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)10/9 16:00Tue Sep 10 16:00:43 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 825

Hmmm, the Brexit vote was on a Thursday. Countless others must also get custody of their brain cells on Mondays and Fridays.

(That’ll liven this place up).

By Owen10/9 16:02Tue Sep 10 16:02:02 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 803

I wasn't that thick, even sans brain cell.

By Westley is God (Stevo)10/9 13:17Tue Sep 10 13:17:39 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 939

I worship the ground he walks on. Was a hero of mine when growing up.

BRING HIM HOME PHIL.

AIMITA

By East Coast Boro10/9 13:48Tue Sep 10 13:48:23 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 887

Just like Deltic you should urgently see a counsellor over your GW addiction.

If us old gits can get over loosing Stevenage Athletic then you can move on without 'crowd killing' GW as manager yet again.

GWI, GWII & GWIII is gone,
King Sampson is in charge, face it!

By Rotterdamboro10/9 12:17Tue Sep 10 12:17:08 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1011

One thing Westley would do is quickly see through the collection of fraudsters that Maamria has assembled. Trouble is that would leave him six players to pick from

By Bladders (BALDOCKBORO)10/9 12:53Tue Sep 10 12:53:10 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 960

the collection of fraudsters that Leon Hunter has assembled

Corrected it for you.

(Not that I think our players are fraudsters, they're not perfect, they're League 2 footballers with the expected limitations that entails)

By Thora10/9 11:32Tue Sep 10 11:32:51 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1067

I'd get Steve Wignall back.

By Paulio10/9 12:57Tue Sep 10 12:57:05 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 948

What about for the rest of the season?

By East Coast Boro10/9 11:21Tue Sep 10 11:21:49 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1058

"...and wouldn't introduce an entirely new style of football. Would be relatively similar to Dino's ...."

Exactly!

You have just posted the case against the only Manager we have had who got us Relegated in the EFL!
Phil needs bums on the new seats fast. That's why Dino went so early in the season. Our home fan gates are well below par atm.

By jayess10/9 16:24Tue Sep 10 16:24:18 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 790

It was the overpaid, under-performing bunch of budget-wasters that Smith assembled that got us relegated, IMO.

4 people like this 4 people   2 people dislike this 2 people

By Puds (Chuds)10/9 20:25Tue Sep 10 20:25:01 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 637

The same ones who stayed up under Smith the previous season?

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)10/9 20:27Tue Sep 10 20:27:14 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 639

One could argue that it was Westley that kept them up when he was parachuted in towards the end of the season. Yeah, it’s tenuous.

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)10/9 17:35Tue Sep 10 17:35:33 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 732

You may have a point.

By GWisKing10/9 11:35Tue Sep 10 11:35:08 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1052

I then go on to explain that we desperately need an organised team. Something Dino didnt bring us. GW will also bomb out any deadwood and there is plenty...

By Paulio10/9 13:07Tue Sep 10 13:07:36 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 925

Yeah like he did last time.

By Roland Rimbs (BD)10/9 13:04Tue Sep 10 13:04:49 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 928

Like James Ball and Alex Reid?

By Ratman4610/9 13:30Tue Sep 10 13:30:39 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 885

How have they reacted on Instagram? Am sure they'll have something to say

By Roland Rimbs (BD)10/9 11:11Tue Sep 10 11:11:47 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1051

No

By GWisKing10/9 11:57Tue Sep 10 11:57:18 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1007

Yes

By Paulio10/9 10:21Tue Sep 10 10:21:42 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1131

I’d take him back so he can kill the club off once and for all and then we can all go back to supporting Arsenal and Tottenham.

3 people like this 3 people   4 people dislike this 4 people

By GWisKing10/9 10:28Tue Sep 10 10:28:13 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1124

Can we not forget that we wouldn't be in the EFL if it wasn't for him please ok thanks

By Mercury 8810/9 10:50Tue Sep 10 10:50:24 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1121

I can never understand why some particular people are so against the man after all he done for the club. Some people on here are idiots it's as simple as that.

5 people like this 5 people   5 people dislike this 5 people

By Roland Rimbs (BD)10/9 17:22Tue Sep 10 17:22:37 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 742

Anyone who wants him back is an idiot IMO

2 people like this 2 people   3 people dislike this 3 people

By Mercury 8810/9 18:39Tue Sep 10 18:39:53 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 692

Is this because his style of football is rather far from entertaining or is this because people don't like him in general?

By Roland Rimbs (BD)10/9 19:22Tue Sep 10 19:22:20 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 673

Both

By Puds (Chuds)10/9 20:25Tue Sep 10 20:25:29 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 649

Also both.

By Mercury 8810/9 19:27Tue Sep 10 19:27:17 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 665

Explain why Colonel KFC.

By Paulio10/9 19:17Tue Sep 10 19:17:07 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 671

It’s cause he’s a dickhead.

By Paulio10/9 10:54Tue Sep 10 10:54:31 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1104

STOP BULLYING ME IM MY OWN PERSON

2 people like this 2 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Mercury 8810/9 15:51Tue Sep 10 15:51:56 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 806

my heart bleeds for you NOT!!!!!

By Stevie Wonder (Geoff Wode)10/9 11:36Tue Sep 10 11:36:58 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1024

Err, say it to his face?

By Paulio10/9 10:32Tue Sep 10 10:32:52 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1117

I’d prefer not to be in it tbh. It was more fun when we were playing shit like Woking.

By Ratman4610/9 10:24Tue Sep 10 10:24:21 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1114

Sod that, I'll be supporting Chelsea and West Ham

By Copeysaurus10/9 10:04Tue Sep 10 10:04:24 2019In response to GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1164

I'd take him back because it'd be funny.

In terms of football, not a chance.

By GWisKing10/9 10:12Tue Sep 10 10:12:03 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1142

Funny because we would instantly piss this tinpot league?

Edited by GWisKing at 10:12:15 on 10th September 2019

By Copeysaurus10/9 10:18Tue Sep 10 10:18:05 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1134

Like he did with Newport and Barnet?

By Paulio10/9 10:21Tue Sep 10 10:21:13 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1130

And Stevenage.

By Copeysaurus10/9 10:26Tue Sep 10 10:26:28 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1128

Ilias Chair would make a great left back

4 people like this 4 people   

By GWisKing10/9 10:19Tue Sep 10 10:19:36 2019In response to Re: GW Part IVTop of thread

Views: 1132

Semantics

Previous thread: A fresh start Saturday. by WASP10/9 19:48Tue Sep 10 19:48:30 2019view thread