Like Ian, I recommend going past the Whyteleafe Tavern. In fact if you walk the direct route from Upper Warlingham (down Station Road and then St Lukes Road), you don't need to go anywhere near it.
And after the match you can all go back to Ian's place for tea.
Long established forum contributor | NL24 Grump of the month - August 2010 | Cougar Magnet | @WhyteleafeFC | @SportingLeafe
high quality legitimate banter since 1973
Next article in this thread: However... by Griff21/7/2014 19:30Mon Jul 21 19:30:42 2014
- Travel to Whyteleafe away 26 July by Pink Panther21/7/2014 12:53Mon Jul 21 12:53:13 2014view thread
- trains by LinesmanIan21/7/2014 14:44Mon Jul 21 14:44:15 2014
- Re: trains by Lee Farmie21/7/2014 14:52Mon Jul 21 14:52:55 2014
- However... by Griff21/7/2014 19:30Mon Jul 21 19:30:42 2014
- Re: However... by Lee Farmie22/7/2014 09:39Tue Jul 22 09:39:45 2014
- Re: trains by Inbetweener21/7/2014 14:49Mon Jul 21 14:49:01 2014
- strangely by LinesmanIan21/7/2014 15:09Mon Jul 21 15:09:09 2014