would you recommend going into the Whyteleafe Tavern? Past experience of that hostelry have a bit like purgatory, not bad, not great. BTW how's the bar at the ground these days. Always used to have a great selection of ales until the chap that ran it left but in recent years its been on and off. Back to a niece selection of ales I hope?
“They make their tongues as sharp as a serpent’s; the poison of vipers is on their lips.” — Psalm 140:3
Help the Hamlet - Sign up to the 1893 Club from as little as one pound a month. Click here to find out more.
Next article in this thread: Re: However... by Lee Farmie22/7/2014 09:39Tue Jul 22 09:39:45 2014
- Travel to Whyteleafe away 26 July by Pink Panther21/7/2014 12:53Mon Jul 21 12:53:13 2014view thread
- trains by LinesmanIan21/7/2014 14:44Mon Jul 21 14:44:15 2014
- Re: trains by Lee Farmie21/7/2014 14:52Mon Jul 21 14:52:55 2014
- However... by Griff21/7/2014 19:30Mon Jul 21 19:30:42 2014
- Re: However... by Lee Farmie22/7/2014 09:39Tue Jul 22 09:39:45 2014
- Re: trains by Inbetweener21/7/2014 14:49Mon Jul 21 14:49:01 2014
- strangely by LinesmanIan21/7/2014 15:09Mon Jul 21 15:09:09 2014