I'm not a big fan of the Tavern but the guy who runs it works hard to push the community spirit thing. I just don't like the atmosphere in there and have never found it particularly comfortable. Might be different in a group of mates going to an away game.
In the bar we have two real ales on almost all of the time. They tend now to be unusual Greene King beers and occasionally the ubiquitous IPA (one of my least favourite beers of all time). Last weekend was a bit of a disaster as the cooling in the cellar failed so the ale was vile and the lager came out as giant gobs of froth. Hopefully this will be sorted out long before the weekend!
Long established forum contributor | NL24 Grump of the month - August 2010 | Cougar Magnet | @WhyteleafeFC | @SportingLeafe
high quality legitimate banter since 1973
Next article in this thread: Re: trains by Inbetweener21/7/2014 14:49Mon Jul 21 14:49:01 2014
- Travel to Whyteleafe away 26 July by Pink Panther21/7/2014 12:53Mon Jul 21 12:53:13 2014view thread
- trains by LinesmanIan21/7/2014 14:44Mon Jul 21 14:44:15 2014
- Re: trains by Lee Farmie21/7/2014 14:52Mon Jul 21 14:52:55 2014
- However... by Griff21/7/2014 19:30Mon Jul 21 19:30:42 2014
- Re: However... by Lee Farmie22/7/2014 09:39Tue Jul 22 09:39:45 2014
- Re: trains by Inbetweener21/7/2014 14:49Mon Jul 21 14:49:01 2014
- strangely by LinesmanIan21/7/2014 15:09Mon Jul 21 15:09:09 2014