So never mind players & managers...it appears that nobody employed by clubs at our level can bet on football at any level!
Even the groundstaff and tea-person...according to the new Football Association regulations that come into force on Friday.
Talk about using the proverbial sledgehammer to crush a nut!
All they needed to do was ban people from betting on matches in their own division! Oh, that was already in force, but they couldn't police that...
Me? I very rarely football bet anyway...but on the principle, I shall now spend a couple of quid each week on a fixed odds coupon!
Next article in this thread: Re. FA farce by Jamie Wyatt28/7/2014 16:54Mon Jul 28 16:54:01 2014
- Odds for 2014-2015 Isthmian Premier by Griff27/7/2014 17:40Sun Jul 27 17:40:06 2014view thread
- Re: Odds for 2014-2015 Isthmian Premier by sportywagon27/7/2014 21:20Sun Jul 27 21:20:51 2014
- Re: Odds for 2014-2015 Isthmian Premier by Peter28/7/2014 10:52Mon Jul 28 10:52:13 2014
- Re: Odds for 2014-2015 Isthmian Premier by sportywagon29/7/2014 14:06Tue Jul 29 14:06:49 2014
- FA farce by Inbetweener28/7/2014 16:01Mon Jul 28 16:01:59 2014
- Re. FA farce by Jamie Wyatt28/7/2014 16:54Mon Jul 28 16:54:01 2014
- Re: Re. FA farce by Inbetweener28/7/2014 17:34Mon Jul 28 17:34:14 2014
- Re: FA farce by Peter28/7/2014 16:17Mon Jul 28 16:17:08 2014
- Re: FA farce by Griff28/7/2014 17:17Mon Jul 28 17:17:23 2014
- Re: FA farce by Lee Farmie29/7/2014 14:59Tue Jul 29 14:59:27 2014
- Wow... by DESSIE28/7/2014 22:45Mon Jul 28 22:45:08 2014