That is mental! And it's surely completely beyond any semblance of possible policing. They'd never know, unless someone were to whack many thousands on a non-league game, enough to alert the bookies. And how on earth can they stop you betting on global fixtures?
Surely they could far more easily control it by changing the law with the bookies so as to enforce a max £100 bet on fixtures in same league or non-league and make them stick to offering match odds only???
- Odds for 2014-2015 Isthmian Premier by Griff27/7/2014 17:40Sun Jul 27 17:40:06 2014view thread
- Re: Odds for 2014-2015 Isthmian Premier by sportywagon27/7/2014 21:20Sun Jul 27 21:20:51 2014
- Re: Odds for 2014-2015 Isthmian Premier by Peter28/7/2014 10:52Mon Jul 28 10:52:13 2014
- Re: Odds for 2014-2015 Isthmian Premier by sportywagon29/7/2014 14:06Tue Jul 29 14:06:49 2014
- FA farce by Inbetweener28/7/2014 16:01Mon Jul 28 16:01:59 2014
- Re. FA farce by Jamie Wyatt28/7/2014 16:54Mon Jul 28 16:54:01 2014
- Re: Re. FA farce by Inbetweener28/7/2014 17:34Mon Jul 28 17:34:14 2014
- Re: FA farce by Peter28/7/2014 16:17Mon Jul 28 16:17:08 2014
- Re: FA farce by Griff28/7/2014 17:17Mon Jul 28 17:17:23 2014
- Re: FA farce by Lee Farmie29/7/2014 14:59Tue Jul 29 14:59:27 2014
- Wow... by DESSIE28/7/2014 22:45Mon Jul 28 22:45:08 2014