What on earth is going on with the tea bar and the catering at the club? The food has been terrible for some time - possibly the worst burgers I've ever eaten - but having no food and no tea at a club of our size and stature is crazy!
Is the tea hut properly kitted out for food catering? I'd love to see something different there; maybe 'box' meals of chilli and rice or sweet and sour pork and rice, instead of the 'same old, same old'. I think this would be in keeping with our growing reputation as an innovative club. I'd be happy to do the catering for matchdays if I didn't have to miss the game! Perhaps they can move the serving hatch so that it faces the pitch!
Next article in this thread: Catering by Liam5/9/2014 10:32Fri Sep 5 10:32:52 2014
- Tea Bar by LinesmanIan3/9/2014 13:41Wed Sep 3 13:41:49 2014view thread
- Re: Tea Bar by gurk3/9/2014 16:30Wed Sep 3 16:30:38 2014
- re by garethwrexy3/9/2014 16:34Wed Sep 3 16:34:07 2014
- well by LinesmanIan3/9/2014 16:49Wed Sep 3 16:49:34 2014
- re by garethwrexy3/9/2014 19:38Wed Sep 3 19:38:14 2014
- Beer by East Dulwich Chels3/9/2014 21:15Wed Sep 3 21:15:36 2014
- catering disaster! by funandfunky4/9/2014 14:00Thu Sep 4 14:00:06 2014
- Catering by Liam5/9/2014 10:32Fri Sep 5 10:32:52 2014
- Re: Catering by Scrooge6/9/2014 10:04Sat Sep 6 10:04:53 2014
- disaster by linesmanian6/9/2014 22:33Sat Sep 6 22:33:22 2014
- re by garethwrexy6/9/2014 11:59Sat Sep 6 11:59:08 2014