Re: Tea Bar ... What a Joke !!
Doesn't really affect me personally as I never use it, but not good, and it seems to have been an ongoing problem for some time now.
With the clubhouse closing at 5.30 for a private function too it gives a very poor impression to any newer supporters and away supporters.
I suppose if the clubhouse makes more money from private lettings then needs must, but there were very few people in there apart from the players after the game and two casks of real ale were still unfinished and one not even started when they called time. (A real shame as the Gipsy Hill Southpaw was superb and I'd have liked to have had a couple more pints!) With such a large crowd surely a bit more could be done to ensure this doesn't happen? A majority of people will usually have left by around 6.30pm anyway; can't people hiring the place be told "it's a matchday, you can't have it until 6.30"? I didn't see any evidence of people arriving for the private letting when I left just after 5.30. I doubt many guests for any private letting are going to arive that early on a Saturday evening in any case.
Next article in this thread: Tea Bar by LinesmanIan26/10/2014 15:12Sun Oct 26 15:12:19 2014
- Tea Bar ... What a Joke !! by sportywagon25/10/2014 19:39Sat Oct 25 19:39:47 2014view thread
- Re: Tea Bar ... What a Joke !! by Concerned of Soho26/10/2014 00:26Sun Oct 26 00:26:23 2014
- Re: Tea Bar ... What a Joke !! by Pink Panther26/10/2014 11:24Sun Oct 26 11:24:24 2014
- Tea Bar by LinesmanIan26/10/2014 15:12Sun Oct 26 15:12:19 2014
- Re: Tea Bar by The Major26/10/2014 17:28Sun Oct 26 17:28:36 2014
- Re: Tea Bar by Scrooge31/10/2014 18:29Fri Oct 31 18:29:15 2014
- 'classic nescafe' by linesmanian26/10/2014 21:17Sun Oct 26 21:17:21 2014