Perhaps the facts that none of their players are local, they don't even train anywhere near the ground, and a lot of their players are selling themselves short by playing at a lower level that they're capable of just for the money, are coming into play.
I felt a the start of the season they'd probably win the league, but not by a big margin. If Maidstone keep winning they could have a real fight on their hands to hold onto top position, and if they end up in the play-offs anyone else will fancy their chances of going there and turning them over in a one-off match.
I still can't really see the Hamlet finishing higher than 3rd unless we can very quickly make one or two key signings to give us the consistent winning habit we found from about this stage during the D1S championship season.
Next article in this thread: Re: Margate by westwickham pink8/11/2014 15:20Sat Nov 8 15:20:27 2014
- margate by westwickham pink4/11/2014 22:02Tue Nov 4 22:02:20 2014view thread
- Re: margate by sportywagon5/11/2014 00:22Wed Nov 5 00:22:31 2014
- Re: margate by westwickham pink5/11/2014 07:17Wed Nov 5 07:17:43 2014
- Margate by bobgee5/11/2014 11:10Wed Nov 5 11:10:46 2014
- Re: Margate by Pink Panther6/11/2014 12:28Thu Nov 6 12:28:50 2014
- Re: Margate by westwickham pink8/11/2014 15:20Sat Nov 8 15:20:27 2014