Re: Tonight... (Monday)
Well, obviously I don't want you turning it on against us! But otherwise I wish you all the best (and I'm sure I'm not the only Stones supporter to think that way) - we need more teams like Dulwich, whichever league we're in (and fewer like Margate!).
I think you'll manage to make the play-offs though, as long as you manage a couple of wins/draws - it's a lot to ask the teams outside the play-off zone to get past you. And then it's every team for itself - play-offs are more like cup finals, than league games, all that matters is what you do on the day.
Mind you, Maidstone are more than capable of screwing up even a 12 point lead, so I reserve the right to withdraw all this madly optimistic guff!
Next article in this thread: Re: Tonight... (Tuesday) by Jamie Wyatt17/3/2015 21:51Tue Mar 17 21:51:50 2015
- Tonight... (Monday) by Jamie Wyatt16/3/2015 21:46Mon Mar 16 21:46:56 2015view thread
- Re: Tonight... (Monday) by Happy Stone16/3/2015 23:14Mon Mar 16 23:14:11 2015
- Re: Tonight... (Monday) by sportywagon17/3/2015 12:00Tue Mar 17 12:00:06 2015
- Re: Tonight... (Monday) by Griff17/3/2015 10:37Tue Mar 17 10:37:27 2015
- Re: Tonight... (Monday) by Happy Stone17/3/2015 14:49Tue Mar 17 14:49:06 2015
- Re: Tonight... (Tuesday) by Jamie Wyatt17/3/2015 21:51Tue Mar 17 21:51:50 2015
- Re: Tonight... (Wednesday) by Jamie Wyatt18/3/2015 21:55Wed Mar 18 21:55:10 2015
- Re: Tonight... (Wednesday) by Happy Stone20/3/2015 00:19Fri Mar 20 00:19:15 2015