Re: v East Thurrock...
Dreadful 1st half from us again but did rally and show some intent in the 2nd half. Joe Benjamin had a good performance in my opinion leading the line and showed the steal lacking from a few others at the moment,
MOTM for me. Albert did well again too.
A generally poor performance from the ref Mr Forrester let a lot of cynical fouls go and then booked Joe B after the final whistle for nothing it appeared.
Poor Phil W had a right old bang to the face(10 minutes of stoppage time) and did well to continue for 20 odd minutes due to us not having Oshane B on the bench, which is a mistake in my opinion. Phil has a broken nose and has had to have stitches too .
Get fit soon Phil.
Next article in this thread: Re: v East Thurrock... by LinesmanIan21/3/2015 21:48Sat Mar 21 21:48:27 2015
- v East Thurrock... by Jamie Wyatt21/3/2015 19:37Sat Mar 21 19:37:41 2015view thread
- Re: v East Thurrock... by sportywagon21/3/2015 21:49Sat Mar 21 21:49:07 2015
- Re: v East Thurrock... by LinesmanIan21/3/2015 21:48Sat Mar 21 21:48:27 2015
- Re: v East Thurrock... by Edgar Kail22/3/2015 10:24Sun Mar 22 10:24:52 2015 1 person
- Re: v East Thurrock... by Pink Panther22/3/2015 10:46Sun Mar 22 10:46:53 2015 1 person
- Phil Wilson by Edgar Kail22/3/2015 21:51Sun Mar 22 21:51:57 2015
- Re: Phil Wilson by Pink Panther23/3/2015 11:16Mon Mar 23 11:16:19 2015
- Re: Phil Wilson by sportywagon23/3/2015 18:11Mon Mar 23 18:11:01 2015