Re: v East Thurrock...
Agree that you don't become poor overnight. East Thurrock are chasing a play off place and we didn't lose, a positive we need to take forward to next Saturday. In regards to Joe Benjamin he did say when he came to the club he needs to work on his fitness, so hopefully we will see more from him in the near future!
Onwards and upwards to Wingate!
Next article in this thread: Re: v East Thurrock... by Pink Panther22/3/2015 10:46Sun Mar 22 10:46:53 2015
- v East Thurrock... by Jamie Wyatt21/3/2015 19:37Sat Mar 21 19:37:41 2015view thread
- Re: v East Thurrock... by sportywagon21/3/2015 21:49Sat Mar 21 21:49:07 2015
- Re: v East Thurrock... by LinesmanIan21/3/2015 21:48Sat Mar 21 21:48:27 2015
- Re: v East Thurrock... by Edgar Kail22/3/2015 10:24Sun Mar 22 10:24:52 2015 1 person
- Re: v East Thurrock... by Pink Panther22/3/2015 10:46Sun Mar 22 10:46:53 2015 1 person
- Phil Wilson by Edgar Kail22/3/2015 21:51Sun Mar 22 21:51:57 2015
- Re: Phil Wilson by Pink Panther23/3/2015 11:16Mon Mar 23 11:16:19 2015
- Re: Phil Wilson by sportywagon23/3/2015 18:11Mon Mar 23 18:11:01 2015