Re: Wingate & Finchley... The omens dont look good!
I'd say that was worse than Bognor, as Bognor were on fire the day we lost there and we were effectively beaten inisde the first ten minutes, and weren't that bad overall. At Finchley we had the better of the goalless first half hour, ruined as a spectacle by the strong crosswind, but once we went two down we just seemed to cave in. When the third went in it looked as if we may be totally humiliated.
Confidence is the issue for me, and lack of on-field leadership. Kevin James must be on the field for as much time as possible, and from the start right now. He seemed to galvanise us on Saturday, but it was too late to make a difference.
Drage is a good addition based on his performances against us for K's & Hampton. Benjamin is not really suited to our game, other than as a squad player providing a tactical option. Wanadio is dangerous at his best but lacks guile; unlike Jarrett for instance, who really knows how to unlock a tight defence and would be a major asset for a team going flat out for the title right now.
- Wingate & Finchley... by Jamie Wyatt28/3/2015 16:29Sat Mar 28 16:29:26 2015view thread
- Re: Wingate & Finchley... The omens dont look good… by sportywagon28/3/2015 17:18Sat Mar 28 17:18:52 2015
- Re: Wingate & Finchley... The omens dont look good… by johansilent28/3/2015 18:56Sat Mar 28 18:56:07 2015
- Re: Wingate & Finchley... The omens dont look good… by LinesmanIan29/3/2015 17:21Sun Mar 29 17:21:56 2015 2 people
- Re: Wingate & Finchley... The omens dont look good… by Pink Panther30/3/2015 15:58Mon Mar 30 15:58:28 2015