ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Unofficial Dulwich Hamlet FC Fans Forum

THIS FORUM IS FOR FANS OF DULWICH HAMLET FC TO AIR THEIR VIEWS BUT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: No subject by wildhawkYesterday 18:06Yesterday at 18:06:28view thread

Oldest article: Whitehawk/Brighton City by Jamie Wyatt30/4/2014 22:45Wed Apr 30 22:45:21 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Champions by Griff29/4/2015 16:58Wed Apr 29 16:58:34 2015view thread

Re: Our Semi Final on, the other off!!

By Griff28/4/2015 13:46Tue Apr 28 13:46:59 2015In response to Re: Our Semi Final on, the other off!!

Views: 2296

As I say murkier and murkier. All players have a unique registration number which I assume would be on their transfer form (if its not then that's a major oversight by the FA). If that is the case then it should be nigh on impossible to pull up the wrong name unless the wrong number was entered and somehow pulled up a player with the same or similar name.

If I were the brief for the prosecution I would be asking myself why both of the player's clubs managed to enter his data incorrectly, enabling Enfield to miss him at the time of registration yet find it later when they informed the FA yet seemed not to have informed the Ryman League or the Middlesex FA, in whose competitions the chap played whilst under suspension leading to a points deduction in the former and (at worst) expulsion in the other. I'm still trying to work out whether they have written evidence of the "drop him for a couple of games ruling" that they received from the FA. Could you imagine being stopped for driving whilst disqualified for a month and the copper saying that's OK just don't take the car out next month!

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Next article in this thread: Re: Our Semi Final on, the other off!! by Edgar Kail28/4/2015 14:05Tue Apr 28 14:05:54 2015

Previous thread: Player of the Season... by Jamie Wyatt24/4/2015 21:43Fri Apr 24 21:43:09 2015view thread