Re: Playoff final
Looks very harsh to me. Just chased the ball a bit too hard after losing it. 'A forward's tackle.' I've read other comments about the referee being young and inexperienced. A game like that should have a Football league referee, or at the very least a senior man with experience at a higher level. Young refs often seem to give impetuous decisions like that; I get the feeling they think they can progress more quickly if they're seen as proactive and decisive instead of giving people the benefit of the doubt.
Why is the Hendon keeper wearing a green shirt again? Alright, it's a slightly ighter shade than the rest of their kit, but not by much. Even if Hendon are wearing their away kit they're likely to be playing against opponents in green. Of all the colours available for a goalkeeper's shirt why on earth did someone at Hendon order a green one?
Edited by Pink Panther at 12:18:09 on 19th May 2015
Next article in this thread: Re: Playoff final by Hendonboy19/5/2015 21:29Tue May 19 21:29:00 2015
- Playoff final by LinesmanIan18/5/2015 16:21Mon May 18 16:21:12 2015view thread
- Re: Playoff final by Lee Farmie23/5/2015 16:42Sat May 23 16:42:31 2015
- Re: Playoff final by Jock Jim Cannon's Jockstrap18/5/2015 20:47Mon May 18 20:47:55 2015
- Re: Playoff final by Pink Panther19/5/2015 12:17Tue May 19 12:17:49 2015
- Re: Playoff final by Hendonboy19/5/2015 21:29Tue May 19 21:29:00 2015
- Red card by LinesmanIan23/5/2015 07:59Sat May 23 07:59:20 2015
- Re: Red card by Pink Panther23/5/2015 11:40Sat May 23 11:40:06 2015
- Re: Red card by Hendonboy23/5/2015 17:31Sat May 23 17:31:49 2015