Re: Charlie Penney
It MUST be a loan deal, as you CANNOT have a player on loan to another club if he is contracted.
If he's NOT on contract then he would be de-registered with us, then signed by them. In which case there would be an unofficial 'gentleman's agreement' in place. But if that were the case there would be NOTHING to stop him staying there if he chose to.
I hope that makes sense...
Next article in this thread: Re: Charlie Penney by Edgar Kail21/10/2015 08:53Wed Oct 21 08:53:43 2015
- Charlie Penney by Edgar Kail7/10/2015 13:19Wed Oct 7 13:19:35 2015view thread
- Re: Charlie Penney by LinesmanIan7/10/2015 18:06Wed Oct 7 18:06:19 2015
- Re: Charlie Penney by sportywagon8/10/2015 00:25Thu Oct 8 00:25:43 2015
- Re: Charlie Penney by Pink Panther8/10/2015 12:07Thu Oct 8 12:07:43 2015
- Re: Charlie Penney by sportywagon10/10/2015 19:28Sat Oct 10 19:28:14 2015 1 person
- Re: Charlie Penney by Inbetweener12/10/2015 14:01Mon Oct 12 14:01:44 2015
- Re: Charlie Penney by Edgar Kail21/10/2015 08:53Wed Oct 21 08:53:43 2015
- Re: Charlie Penney by Edgar Kail13/1/2016 11:38Wed Jan 13 11:38:55 2016