Re: v Farnboro
That was worse than VCD for me. We should had at least a point at VCD, but the gale force wind was a significant factor IMO, and after an eight match unbeaten run perhaps we were due an off day. I didn't get to Lewes, but yesterday we looked shambolic at times, despite creating enough chances to have hammered them.
We seem to have fallen into the same trap as when the wheels came off last season of making numerous changes from one game to the next. Four changes to the starting XI at Lewes, and another five yesterday. We all have our opinions on what our best starting XI should be, but I know mine doesn't change as radically as that in the space of seven days! Even if some players underperformed at VCD, surely their perfomances in the previous eight unbeaten games should count too?
Next article in this thread: Re: v Farnboro by sportywagon15/2/2016 01:36Mon Feb 15 01:36:17 2016
- v Farnboro by LinesmanIan14/2/2016 08:53Sun Feb 14 08:53:40 2016 1 personview thread
- Re: v Farnboro by sportywagon15/2/2016 03:24Mon Feb 15 03:24:01 2016
- Re: v Farnboro by [email protected]15/2/2016 10:59Mon Feb 15 10:59:18 2016
- Re: v Farnboro by sportywagon15/2/2016 23:41Mon Feb 15 23:41:10 2016
- Re: v Farnboro by footballexclusives.com14/2/2016 15:25Sun Feb 14 15:25:22 2016
- Re: v Farnboro by Pink Panther14/2/2016 12:23Sun Feb 14 12:23:11 2016
- Re: v Farnboro by sportywagon15/2/2016 01:36Mon Feb 15 01:36:17 2016