ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Unofficial Dulwich Hamlet FC Fans Forum

THIS FORUM IS FOR FANS OF DULWICH HAMLET FC TO AIR THEIR VIEWS BUT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Accounting Homework Help by Topxlisting13/11 07:14Wed Nov 13 07:14:29 2019view thread

Oldest article: billericay away by champion20136/4/2014 22:35Sun Apr 6 22:35:44 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Brentwood by bobgee20/2/2016 06:18Sat Feb 20 06:18:07 2016view thread

Re: v Farnboro

By sportywagon15/2/2016 01:36Mon Feb 15 01:36:17 2016In response to Re: v Farnboro

Views: 1029

Here we go... its that snatching defeat from the jaws of victory all over again. How can a side that looked pretty solid and were scoring freely suddenly implode so dramatically ! This happened last season and the season before if I am not mistaken. I thought with so many changes to personal preseason that it couldn't happen again but it is. I am pleased our game with Wingate has been delayed it may give us a chance to take stock and do some solid training and team bonding. We are not completely out of it yet but if things don't change in a big way against Brentwood then
that's pretty much it for this season. The Ethan injury has undoubtedly been a factor but as was said earlier one player out should not destroy a team and its cohesiveness. There are some especially those with more experience who really need to stand up and be counted during these dark times. Phil has had a bad few games but there are 11 on the pitch and some are not turning up at all and I can remember games earlier in the season we may have lost if it wasn't for saves from Phil.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Supreme Engraving & Awards UK Man of the Match v Farnborough by liamdhfc13/2/2016 08:49Sat Feb 13 08:49:07 2016view thread