Well, that was pretty poor today.Nyren as ever was our only threat ,l really can't see him being here next year though, he's too good at this level.
Carew on the other hand was shite ,granted he did cross for Moss to score,but nearly every corner he took didn’t make it passed the first man and his passing was very poor ,without the ball the he's nonexistent.Playoffs well ,we'll be lucky
Next article in this thread: Re: Burgess Hill by Edgar Kail19/3/2016 23:35Sat Mar 19 23:35:12 2016
- Burgess Hill by Guy19/3/2016 20:57Sat Mar 19 20:57:46 2016view thread
- Re: Burgess Hill by Edgar Kail19/3/2016 23:35Sat Mar 19 23:35:12 2016
- Re: Burgess Hill by LinesmanIan21/3/2016 12:46Mon Mar 21 12:46:25 2016 1 person
- Re: Burgess Hill by sportywagon21/3/2016 14:19Mon Mar 21 14:19:56 2016
- Re: Burgess Hill by jack21/3/2016 22:28Mon Mar 21 22:28:34 2016