ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Unofficial Dulwich Hamlet FC Fans Forum

THIS FORUM IS FOR FANS OF DULWICH HAMLET FC TO AIR THEIR VIEWS BUT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Return to front page

Newest article: Visit Tooting by cabhit3/5 22:34Fri May 3 22:34:38 2019view thread

Oldest article: billericay away by champion20136/4/2014 22:35Sun Apr 6 22:35:44 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Supreme Engraving & Awards UK Man of the Match v Tonbridge Angels by liamdhfc28/3/2016 20:47Mon Mar 28 20:47:53 2016view thread

v Tooting

By LinesmanIan23/3/2016 08:08Wed Mar 23 08:08:11 2016

Views: 898

Truly shocking across the pitch. First time in probably 9 years i remmeber th players getting such a barrage of stick. Regardless of whether booing is good or bad, the performance last night was unacceptable and that happened before anyone booed
There is talk in some areas of change of Management, im afraid i dont sit with that. Gavin has inproved the club year on year since his arrival, a dozen players have turned pro and although it now seem unlikely we could still improve on last years league performance
The bringing in of so many established players clearly hasnt work which i believe Gavin knows. 10 games ago the thought of someone suggesting a change would have been laughed at
Gavin can do so much but there are some players who need a good long look at themselves. If you arent good enough but give 100% fair enough but if you dont turn up there is a problem. The new year dip in form is a problem, maybe the younger players of previous years couldnt sustain levels whereas the current crop have just become complacent and lazy
Applauding players off and calling the name of a player who hardly pulled up trees this season seemed a little bizarre (and i rate MacDonald)
I guess we have to get through the season which alas is what the players look like they are doing. Ho hum

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   

Previous thread: Supreme Engraving Awards UK Man of the Match v Burgess Hill Town by liamdhfc20/3/2016 00:36Sun Mar 20 00:36:39 2016view thread