Well we got a point and showed character to come back from 2 down.
Once again our defences frailties were there to be seen. We let players run at us and then bring them down in dangerous positions
A midfield trio of Beaney, Carew and Tomlin was never going to adequately protect our shaky defence and so it proved
Clunis, DD and Ibra look potent going forward but we need to learn very fast about some basics of defending
Good goal from Ibra and a poachers chance tucked away from Carr after he came on
Leatherhead were poor, very poor yet we still couldn't put them away
Frustrating and looking at Gav and Junior on the bench they feel the same. I dont think players are doing what they are being asked/told
Still, it was a good day out..........................
Next article in this thread: Re: V leatherhead by Edgar Kail16/10/2016 23:10Sun Oct 16 23:10:56 2016
- V leatherhead by LinesmanIan16/10/2016 18:53Sun Oct 16 18:53:32 2016view thread
- Re: V leatherhead by Edgar Kail16/10/2016 23:10Sun Oct 16 23:10:56 2016
- Re: V leatherhead by LinesmanIan17/10/2016 11:20Mon Oct 17 11:20:11 2016
- Re: V leatherhead by Pink Panther17/10/2016 13:42Mon Oct 17 13:42:30 2016 1 person
- Re: V leatherhead by Fiuman1213/8/2020 06:05Thu Aug 13 06:05:07 2020