Tea Bar ... What a Joke !!
The tea bar eventually opened today at around 3.25 pm, we are becoming a laughing stock. With over one thousand fans in the ground this is ridiculous and treats our fans absolutely atrociously. We are in the entertainment business and part of that entertainment is to provide refreshments before and during the game. Our gates are increasing week on week partly due to the fine work done by some of the Football Committee and the Supporters Trust in promoting our unique club and it is being undermined by simple things like this. I have personally spoken to Matt Rimmer about this today and truly hope this will be resolved immediately and not happen again. I would like to personally apologise on behalf of the club to all fans let down today.
- Tea Bar ... What a Joke !! by sportywagon25/10/2014 19:39Sat Oct 25 19:39:47 2014view thread
- Re: Tea Bar ... What a Joke !! by Concerned of Soho26/10/2014 00:26Sun Oct 26 00:26:23 2014
- Re: Tea Bar ... What a Joke !! by Pink Panther26/10/2014 11:24Sun Oct 26 11:24:24 2014
- Tea Bar by LinesmanIan26/10/2014 15:12Sun Oct 26 15:12:19 2014
- Re: Tea Bar by The Major26/10/2014 17:28Sun Oct 26 17:28:36 2014
- Re: Tea Bar by Scrooge31/10/2014 18:29Fri Oct 31 18:29:15 2014
- 'classic nescafe' by linesmanian26/10/2014 21:17Sun Oct 26 21:17:21 2014