Re: Margate v Hendon (9/4)
I never quite know what to read into results like this in terms of whether or not it gives us any sort of advantage for tomorrow, although it seems strange that the game was played last night rather than on Wednesday, given that neither side played on Tuesday.
One of our supporters (primarily a Dover Athletic supporter who like ticking new grounds with the Hamlet) was there last night and described the game as 'bruising' with a couple of Hendon players picking up heavy knocks. Apparently two of their goals came from free kicks (as did our own winner at Margate) which sounds a bit ominous, as we often put ourselves under pressure by conceding unnecessary free kicks in our own half.
Personally I'm fairly confident we can get at least one point, as we've fared much better against the other leading sides this season: 6 wins, 5 draws, and just one defeat (away to Grays in September) from 12 matches against the other sides in the current top eight.
- Margate v Hendon (9/4) by Jamie Wyatt9/4/2015 22:10Thu Apr 9 22:10:25 2015 1 personview thread
- Re: Margate v Hendon (9/4) by sportywagon9/4/2015 23:41Thu Apr 9 23:41:23 2015
- Re: Margate v Hendon (9/4) by sportywagon9/4/2015 23:45Thu Apr 9 23:45:56 2015
- Re: Margate v Hendon (9/4) by Pink Panther10/4/2015 11:25Fri Apr 10 11:25:45 2015
- Re: Margate v Hendon (9/4) by Griff10/4/2015 14:01Fri Apr 10 14:01:06 2015