ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Unofficial Dulwich Hamlet FC Fans Forum

THIS FORUM IS FOR FANS OF DULWICH HAMLET FC TO AIR THEIR VIEWS BUT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Accounting Homework Help by Topxlisting13/11 07:14Wed Nov 13 07:14:29 2019view thread

Oldest article: billericay away by champion20136/4/2014 22:35Sun Apr 6 22:35:44 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Dulwich 3 Canvey 0"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Dulwich 3 Canvey 0

By LinesmanIan9/8/2015 16:20Sun Aug 9 16:20:51 2015

Views: 874

A fairly comfortable win in which we looked in control for long periods. I can only remember the visitors having 2 real threats on goal, one saved by Wilson when we led 1-0 and a superb block by Drage at 2-0

We started with Pinnock at left back and Sankofa partnering Drage. bearing in mind Campbell had started most of the pre seasons there I thought he was unlucky. With no Jarrett through suspension Hibbert started wide left where to be honest he doesn't look comfortable. I understand Lodges registration wasn't completed or he may have been included. With Erskine tweaking a hamstring in the final friendly Willock started up top

We scored when Drage (I think) played a superb through ball which Willock controlled and beat the keeper to tap into an empty net. Scannell foubled the lead from a corner with a firm header from 5 yards. Canvey should have been down to 10 when after a challenge from Nelson the Canvey no 11 just kicked out at Nelson after the ball was dead. The linesman flagged but only a yellow given. A real poor decision

We controlled the second half and created chances but it wasn't until the 90th minute that Scannell scored again after the Keeper (average all game) spilled one and the loose ball was rammed home

Waldren was class all game and Clunis looks like the senior player he is. Drage improves every week. Nelson who I think has looked decent got got wrong side a couple of times but overall a solid start against a big well drilled team

Tuesday should be interesting. I understand Adeniyi is out of retirement (again) and back at Merstham