ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Unofficial Dulwich Hamlet FC Fans Forum

THIS FORUM IS FOR FANS OF DULWICH HAMLET FC TO AIR THEIR VIEWS BUT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Return to front page

Newest article: Visit Tooting by cabhit3/5 22:34Fri May 3 22:34:38 2019view thread

Oldest article: billericay away by champion20136/4/2014 22:35Sun Apr 6 22:35:44 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Dulwich 3 Canvey 0"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Dulwich 3 Canvey 0

By Inbetweener (Inbetweener Bloke)10/8/2015 09:18Mon Aug 10 09:18:58 2015In response to Re: Dulwich 3 Canvey 0

Views: 806

Having seen some of the summer signings, I thought that Canvey were a bit of a disappointment...that's not to take anything away from our strong performance, in spite of the hot weather, which must have made it very difficult to perform.

Having said that...I got the impression that we could quite easily have 'stepped up a gear' if we chose to, which is quite frightening, this early in the season.

I'd quite happily settle for the season ending now...with the runners-up doing a 'traditional' & totally unfair blow-up in the play-offs, leaving the 3rd, 4th or 5th placed side to nip above them... ;-)

I saw that Gibbs wasn't in the Merstham squad on Saturday. No idea why, but he was really looking forward to playing against us when I spoke to him a few weeks ago.

Either he's injured...or his arse has gone! ;-)

Never mind...he can stand behind the goal with us lot...if he's really a MORATH-Gibbs! ;-)