ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Unofficial Dulwich Hamlet FC Fans Forum

THIS FORUM IS FOR FANS OF DULWICH HAMLET FC TO AIR THEIR VIEWS BUT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: No subject by lolapaluuzaToday 19:14Today at 19:14:25view thread

Oldest article: billericay away by champion20136/4/2014 22:35Sun Apr 6 22:35:44 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: All in One Mobile Recharge - Mobile Recharge And Cashback by payal0918/11 05:32Wed Nov 18 05:32:37 2020view thread

Jigging Jaw Jacker versus Jacker versus Fish Doc in 2020

By jameswilliam17/11 06:58Tue Nov 17 06:58:04 2020

Views: 61

Ice fishing off the Dock transforming into a correlation video upon my survey between the SKILLS of the Fish Doc, The Jigging Jaw Jacker and the Jaw Jacker. Very intriguing perceiving how the fish identify with the various strategies particularly as the light changes and fish become more forceful. In the video you will see submerged shots where they don't appear to intrigued by the fixed Jaw Jacker and afterward out of nowhere will just come and eat it. Where as they appear to be more captivated by the slight movement from the Jigging Jaw Jacker. marvin the martian jacket

They come in to review, yet regularly dismiss in the event that it moves exactly at some unacceptable time. Both catch fish however it is simply intriguing to perceive how one acquires the fish with intrigue yet then focus on the other. My spoon then again presumably accomplished a greater amount of the pulling in than the getting. That was until the light blurred and fish get more forceful.

At that point they appeared to be additionally ready to take the spoon. Expectation you appreciate this little video out in my lawn. It takes a great deal of altering with my present set up with the outside sound. I trust you think that its value while to have improved sound. This was in reality the previous winter... I presumably had altering weakness and overlooked it. Uplifting news is I discovered it... also, it is very acceptable substance. At any rate as I would see it. We will perceive everyone's opinion

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Key Features of the Versatile Inflatable Kayak by jackplans16/11 15:29Mon Nov 16 15:29:25 2020view thread