ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Unofficial Dulwich Hamlet FC Fans Forum

THIS FORUM IS FOR FANS OF DULWICH HAMLET FC TO AIR THEIR VIEWS BUT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Return to front page

Newest article: VIDEO GAME DEVELOPERS by EgorFilkaYesterday 20:12Yesterday at 20:12:22view thread

Oldest article: billericay away by champion20136/4/2014 22:35Sun Apr 6 22:35:44 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: No Agent Direct Hire Call Girls in Lucknow by mispriya22/2 02:51Mon Feb 22 02:51:56 2021view thread

away to kings

By bobgee (legacy user)11/8/2014 20:31Mon Aug 11 20:31:55 2014

Views: 2308

0-1 up.. forbes.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: away to kings

By bobgee (legacy user)11/8/2014 21:11Mon Aug 11 21:11:19 2014In response to away to kingsTop of thread

Views: 2254

...1-1 now.

By bobgee (legacy user)11/8/2014 21:40Mon Aug 11 21:40:29 2014In response to Re: away to kingsTop of thread

Views: 2260

,, FT 1-1. WELL DONE LADS.

By DESSIEKILLSGEESE (legacy user)11/8/2014 22:53Mon Aug 11 22:53:02 2014In response to Re: away to kingsTop of thread

Views: 2310

Tremendous effort. I thought we were the better side first half for sure, dominating midfield possession and displaying a better passing game. Second half more up and down. Very good competitive game. Can't complain at a draw. Though the way we lined up for the free kick - from which they scored - was laughable. Standing right behind it, it looked like an easy pass in to either corner. All in all though, I reckon we did a decent job on decent side. Excellent away point. Incredible support throughout. The last 20 of the 1st half was spine-tingly jingly brilliant, particularly getting the goal midway through that frenzy. I left (eventually) 15 mins after full time, went to the loo and came out to see a small group of home 'officials' mulling over "what shall we do now?" - at the opposite end of the stadium were 4 spotlights in the dark amid the rabble, rest of the stadium cloaked in darkness, the DHFC singing still strong and long. Must have been 30 or so remaining. Maybe more. A lovely evening. Bloody lovely.

Tonight at K's

By the 12th man (legacy user)11/8/2014 23:20Mon Aug 11 23:20:08 2014In response to Re: away to kingsTop of thread

Views: 2304

Dulwich Hamlet fans at Kingstonian: http://youtu.be/hpRlJ_d1aY8

Re: Tonight at K's

By G-man (legacy user)12/8/2014 00:08Tue Aug 12 00:08:42 2014In response to Tonight at K'sTop of thread

Views: 2203

Incredible support again. Our popularity grows exponentially.

K's 1 Hamlet 1

By Pink Panther (legacy user)12/8/2014 09:43Tue Aug 12 09:43:31 2014In response to Re: Tonight at K'sTop of thread

Views: 2230

A midweek away draw against last season's runners up, who look strong enough to be there or thereabouts again, was a decent enough result. Hamlet were unable to make the most of a dominant first half performance, stringing the ball around for long spells in which the home team often seemed to be chasing shadows, but unable to create clear chances against a very solid looking defence. We took the lead late in the half when Forbes rammed the ball into the net from just a few feet out after Hamici's header from a corner had been blocked on the line. The referee seemed to be looking for a reason to disallow it, looking hard towards his assistant for guidance before the man with the flag gave a discreet hand signal pointing back towards the centre spot as if he didn't really want anyone else to notice.

We were never likely to sustain our first half tempo through to the final whistle and K's came more into the game. By the time they equalised with 25 minutes to go Hamlet had almost ceased to show any attacking threat and it appeared we would struggle to hold out for the draw. As Dessie said, the free kick that led to the equaliser looked ominous as soon as our wall lined up. It appeared that the ball only had to be on target to go in with Wilson looking somehow awfully exposed, although teh shot was aactually chipped over the wall and under the bar so the positioning of the wall and number of players in it wasn't really a factor. Both sides had opportunities to snatch a winner towards the end, but in a game of few clear chances overall a point apiece was fair enough.

Team (4-3-3): Wilson - Kamara, Forbes(c), Pinnock, Patterson - Carew, James, Samuels - Clunis, Hamici, McDonald.
Subs: Mansaray (for Hamici), Vidal (for McDonald), Goncalves, Neita, Hibbert (not used).
Attendance: 504

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dulwichhamlet/videos/dulwich-win-the-championship-with-this-goal-by-xavier-vidal-dulwich-hamlet-1--1-burgess-hill-town-on-the-2742013-39661.html

Last Night

By LinesmanIan (legacy user)12/8/2014 10:24Tue Aug 12 10:24:50 2014In response to K's 1 Hamlet 1Top of thread

Views: 2207

Yep, a decent point on a ground and against a team we never to seem to come out on top against. We were clearly the better side in the first half and K's were much better in the second. Their left winger Henry caused us problems after not really doing anything for 45mins. In the second half I thought we lost midfield a bit with just the 3 in there. Once Vidal came on we took the initiative again

Have to say. Ethan was outstanding, hes certainly developed and probably playing alongside Forbes is a help

Re: Last Night

By Moroccan sunset (legacy user)12/8/2014 14:19Tue Aug 12 14:19:58 2014In response to Last NightTop of thread

Views: 2146

Agreed. Good point to get i think. Looking forward to Harry coming back as i thought we looked a bit less threatening when Dave came off.
Thought Kershaney and Kavanagh were the best players on the pitch. Just a shame we lost Tommy over the summer. Been very impressed by Kershaney though. His passing was superb and he made some vital tackles when K's were starting to get a foothold in the game. Vidal looked sharp when he came on and Abdul seems to be coming of age.

Food at K's

By LinesmanIan (legacy user)12/8/2014 10:37Tue Aug 12 10:37:00 2014In response to Last NightTop of thread

Views: 2239

one more thing and I know this is an AFCW thing probably but over £7 for burger chips and a drink is a joke. £1.30 for a cup of tea.

Re: Food at K's

By champions2013 of ryman south (legacy user)12/8/2014 15:32Tue Aug 12 15:32:19 2014In response to Food at K'sTop of thread

Views: 2118

Especilly ay our level

Re: Food at K's

By David_Adams21/2 23:52Sun Feb 21 23:52:36 2021In response to Re: Food at K'sTop of thread

Views: 13

Thanks a lot for this cool post. Anyway, I would like to say that everyone needs to have the best kitchen equipment at home or at the own restaurant. Recently I've changed old to the newest one. All thanks by this incredible good source https://www.amgoodsupply.com/metal-wire-wall-mount-shelving that has considerably helped me to choose the best stainless equipment. So if you also would like to change oldest to the modern ones, usr this source as soon as possible!

Previous thread: Relationship by Thomas44421/2 09:15Sun Feb 21 09:15:27 2021view thread