ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Unofficial Dulwich Hamlet FC Fans Forum

THIS FORUM IS FOR FANS OF DULWICH HAMLET FC TO AIR THEIR VIEWS BUT IS COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FOOTBALL CLUB

Return to front page

Newest article: Visit Tooting by cabhit3/5 22:34Fri May 3 22:34:38 2019view thread

Oldest article: billericay away by champion20136/4/2014 22:35Sun Apr 6 22:35:44 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: lordship land bars by garethwrexy12/12/2014 17:11Fri Dec 12 17:11:35 2014view thread

Lewes FC Fanzine

By Knickers To Em (legacy user)26/12/2014 15:36Fri Dec 26 15:36:00 2014

Views: 3259

Hi guys,

Just letting you know that the Lewes FC fanzine, Knickers To Em, will be given away for FREE at your game with us in the New Year on Saturday 3rd January. For those unfamiliar with us, please find links to our previous three issues below...

http://twitdoc.com/3M0S ISSUE 10
http://twitdoc.com/3FHX ISSUE 9
http://twitdoc.com/3AXM ISSUE 8

Please find below what we posted on the Lewes FC forum about the upcoming issue. Look forward to meeting you! If any of you wish to write for the fanzine and see your name in print please email tenworthingbombers@yahoo.co.uk Anything non-league related, whether funny, stupid, educative, etc etc will be much appreciated. We all love non-league footie!

Season greetings from KTE Towers. We hope you are well-refreshed and looking forward to our game against Bognor tomorrow. Shame it's tomorrow - at the time of writing, we should be in the middle of the first half! Bah humbug! Kevin Keehan also wishes you a Merry Christmas: "Hi-de-Hi!" (Don't you mean "ho ho ho" Kev? - Ed.)

Follow us on Twitter: @knickerstoem (join Paul Hayward, our latest follower!)
Follow us on Facebook: 4 people do. 2 of them are us. www.facebook.com/knickerstoem?ref=hl
Follow our blog: tenworthingbombers.wordpress.com

Another tissue of your favourite Lewes fanzine (or not so favourite depending on whether we have slagged you off or not) will hit the street on Saturday 3rd January against Dulwich Hamlet. On sale (well, it's free) from 2.15pm, it will contain all your favourite characters:

- Harrow Borough match report
- Harrowing Harrow Borough match report
- High attendance v Bognor?
- His Majesty Kevin Keehan (we want more Keehan - Ed.)
- Harry Manilow (don't you mean Barry Manikin - Ed.)
- Heated debate
- Heated beach huts
- Hilarious new competition (even if we say so ourselves. And we do - Ed.)
- Haircut 100
- Hantastic Day
- Hairy situations!
- Healthy criticism
- Helena Bonham Carter
- Hipster (In A Tutu)
- Hell and Back

And many, many more.

If you wish to contribute, please get in touch on here or email tenworthingbombers@yahoo.co.uk

Here's hoping for a great 2015.
Love,
Chris and Chris

Knickers To 'Em
Lewes FC Fanzine
Issue 11 out Saturday 3rd January

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Lewes FC Fanzine

By Inbetweener (legacy user)29/12/2014 11:45Mon Dec 29 11:45:00 2014In response to Lewes FC FanzineTop of thread

Views: 2705

Thanks for the link, happily printed off the three issues you linked to, am am looking forward getting a copy of your next one, against us.

I did think about writing something, but wasn't really sure what to..the thing that made me decide not to was your name 'Ten Worthing Bombers'. Now I realise there's a place for local rivalry in football, and long shall that continue, but as an 'Old Skool' Hamlet fan we've always had a very good relationship with our counterparts from Woodside Road, so it wouldn't seem quite right for me to 'endorse' your rivalry, by having something in print in your fanzine.

If I had done, it would probably have been a piece on 'rivalries' & why some clubs like some and not others.

And your 'catering problems'...not a patch on ours, which has been a shambles for much of the season, and frankly, a laughing stock amongst a lot of our fans, who now go to Starbucks next door in Sainsburys, rather than even attempt to try to get a cup of tea at the, erm, tea bar!

Anyway, thanks for coming on here to plug your fanzine, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. Hopefully someone else from Champion Hill will have put pen to paper for you.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Enfield Town v Dulwich Hamlet 27/12/14 by the 12th man26/12/2014 21:40Fri Dec 26 21:40:15 2014view thread