With only 106 at Saturdays game, following a couple of very good cup performances, we have to wonder what has happened to attendances at the Borough. Where have the missing 80 gone ?
Are fans being ultra cautious about the Covid risk ?
Have they just changed their habit of going to football, following the long lay-off ?
We cannot put it down to results or the weather, so something fundamental may have changed.
Elsewhere, non-league attendances seem to be holding up well.
(Wealdstone seem to be concerned at what they regard as poor attendances too, while Uxbridge had only 64 on Saturday, so is it something local ?).
Any views anyone ?
Edited by geemickey at 10:13:56 on 13th September 2021
Next article in this thread: Re: Attendances by harrowred13/9/2021 16:26Mon Sep 13 16:26:53 2021
- Attendances by geemickey13/9/2021 09:27Mon Sep 13 09:27:50 2021view thread
- Re: Attendances by harrowred13/9/2021 16:26Mon Sep 13 16:26:53 2021
- Re: Attendances by Terrance13/9/2021 17:03Mon Sep 13 17:03:44 2021
- Re: Attendances by Terrance13/9/2021 11:16Mon Sep 13 11:16:24 2021
- Re: Attendances by Earlsmead part-timer13/9/2021 14:28Mon Sep 13 14:28:11 2021
- Re: Attendances by Terrance13/9/2021 14:39Mon Sep 13 14:39:06 2021
- Re: Attendances by Middx Wanderer13/9/2021 14:26Mon Sep 13 14:26:03 2021
- Re: Attendances by Morgs13/9/2021 17:24Mon Sep 13 17:24:44 2021
- Re: Attendances by geemickey14/9/2021 08:52Tue Sep 14 08:52:56 2021
- Re: Attendances by cappers14/9/2021 10:26Tue Sep 14 10:26:59 2021
- Re: Attendances by Terrance14/9/2021 11:26Tue Sep 14 11:26:01 2021