Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: New signings by Fulham redToday 20:48Today at 20:48:58view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Rejecting the reprieve by harrowred16/5/2023 20:12Tue May 16 20:12:37 2023view thread

Re: Boro receive relegation reprieve and stay in Southern league Premier

By The Majors Hat16/5/2023 11:32Tue May 16 11:32:07 2023In response to Re: Boro receive relegation reprieve and stay in Southern league Premier

Views: 585

There are a lot of clubs at Step 3 / 4 who have moved leagues who haven't put anything online about it.
It's all volunteers who do the media side for clubs and it's allegedly the quietest time of the year, when you should be able to go away for a week without interruption.
Appealing against staying up would be telling JB - don't get promoted but try not to get relegated.
If the funds need to be found, let's get creative and look at what other clubs are doing with their season tickets etc.
Different pricing levels end of season dinner with the players etc.
I'd be happy to give £100 a month to the club if it went towards the playing budget.
You have to maximise opportunity in life. We have somehow been given a chance to continue at Step 3 and to turn it down in my mind would be wrong on so many levels.
So, we'll have one of the smaller budgets in the league. Just go out there and have a go.
If one of my staff at work cocks up, I only become all 'boss like' if its because they didn't do something. If they tried and it went wrong - we learn from it and move on. Positive mistakes.

Who wants to be at Earlsmead on a cold February night next year thinking 'this team could have held it's own at step 3'
Hopefully those in charge at the club will see the reprieve as a chance to have a blooming good go at mid table stability in the SLP.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Boro receive relegation reprieve and stay in Southern league Premier by harrowred16/5/2023 11:46Tue May 16 11:46:13 2023

Previous thread: Welcome Jordan Berry - New Manager by Earlsmead part-timer6/5/2023 09:44Sat May 6 09:44:58 2023view thread