Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: End of Season Disaster. by Fulham red28/4 20:07Sun Apr 28 20:07:02 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Earlsmead part-timer13/4 18:28Sat Apr 13 18:28:05 2024view thread

Re: Fantasy land

By cappers11/4 06:46Thu Apr 11 06:46:15 2024In response to Fantasy land

Views: 232

Good work harrowred!

We're in a situation now where we just have to win our last three games and hope for the best. If we do manage to win our last three, I'm very confident we will finish higher than 21st.

Parkway play Salisbury tonight. Parkway will be knackered so Salisbury should win. We then play Salisbury on Saturday afternoon and hopefully by the second half, Salisbury will be knackered and hopefully we can take advantage. The hope is that Parkway continue to lose even against Didcot.

At the moment I'm not trying to think too much beyond the Salisbury game. We just have to beat them and no matter what happens in the other games, we'd still be in with a chance of safety (or 19th at the very least).

If I were giving the team talk, I'd be telling the players how this is a much bigger game for us than it is for them (Though obviously Salisbury will want to finish as high as possible to guarantee home games in the playoffs). I'd be telling them that this is do or die for us. A win keeps our chances of survival alive. Salisbury will have bigger matches to come in the coming weeks whereas this is our biggest match! Our cup final! And take advantage of them in the second half due to their match on Thursday night. Let them be the ones chasing the game in the second half (obviously we need to be leading for that to happen.)

Our form over the past 13 games is W5 D4 L4 PTS 19
Salisbury have 21 points from their last 13 games. There's little between the two sides and throw in the fact they're playing tonight, we have the advantage!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Fantasy land by Middx Wanderer11/4 08:33Thu Apr 11 08:33:54 2024

Previous thread: Plymouth Parkway Away by Middx Wanderer8/4 13:23Mon Apr 8 13:23:43 2024view thread